Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your name mean?

How did you come up with that name? More specifically your username

Some names in here I have seen and wondered ...... what does that mean ... or some names with acronyms and I'd think what does that stand for

So here you can spell it all out for us. I'll start although mine will be the most boring of all.

dizzolve was a name I'd used back when MMORPGs were new. The actual game was Asheron's Call. Well this game had some cool looking weapons back then and my favorite was an acid dripping Scimitar. So I named my character dizzolve. My friends started calling me diz and it kinda stuck.

What about y'all's crazy names?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

I came up with mine as I am a huge fan of Terrell Davis and he is one of my favorite Broncos. I came up with a name to show that.

sigpic

Comment

Favorite player's number + nickname

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

My username when I joined was BroncoFaninMD. I joined because of D-Will. I wanted to be with people who would understand. I never intended on becoming a regular.

My current name? Never joke around with a couple of mods and tell them that they could call you anything.

Note: He did ask for my permission before changing it.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          I came up with mine as I am a huge fan of Terrell Davis and he is one of my favorite Broncos. I came up with a name to show that.

Seems legit....
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            My username when I joined was BroncoFaninMD. I joined because of D-Will. I wanted to be with people who would understand. I never intended on becoming a regular.

My current name? Never joke around with a couple of mods and tell them that they could call you anything.

Note: He did ask for my permission before changing it.
            That was a fun time, coming up with your new name.

Comment

Everton fan, Broncos fan.
              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Back in middle and high school, I was stuck on emo music for what seemed like ages. My name is taken from lyrics from a Taking Back Sunday song. Now I don't even listen to the music anymore, but it's what I've had for about 10 years now, so I just go with it.

Comment

Von Miller is one of my favorite players. Sometimes Moths are called Millers so i thought my username should be TheMoth. I really didn't put much thought into it really, just the first thing that popped into my head

Comment

My name. My football #. The year I was born.

Comment

My name is Jake and it rhymes with Bake. My name used to be JayButNotCutler and then we lost Cutler...

I'm not always really creative.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

i named my screen name after a demon that was supposedly worshiped by the knights Templar and free masons (but spelled sightly different)

i was really into reading books about that kind of stuff when i first got on the internet and made my first and only e mail and the name has stuck with me since.

before you ask, no i am not a satanist.
                        Last edited by baphamet; 09-05-2014, 04:31 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          My name is Jake and it rhymes with Bake. My name used to be JayButNotCutler and then we lost Cutler...

I'm not always really creative.
                          oh?? i always thought you just liked to bake
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            i named my screen name after a demon that was supposedly worshiped by the knights Templar and free masons (but spelled sightly different)

i was really into reading books about that kind of stuff when i first got on the internet and made my first and only e mail and the name has stuck with me since.

before you ask, no i am not a satanist.
                            Well I am, praise Lucifer.

I originally wanted to use a name that, now ironically is a banned user on the Raiders forum, but it was too many characters. As was Shamalama Ding Dong and Things That Go Squish. My wife is a metal head so I chose what I felt represented the death growls that were playing at the time. I believe she was listening to Whitechapel at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                              Well I am, praise Lucifer.

I originally wanted to use a name that, now ironically is a banned user on the Raiders forum, but it was too many characters. As was Shamalama Ding Dong and Things That Go Squish. My wife is a metal head so I chose what I felt represented the death growls that were playing at the time. I believe she was listening to Whitechapel at the time.
                              Interesting. I was always curious because you do seem like a lamb of a man.

Comment

Working...
                              X