No announcement yet.

What does your name mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always listened to rap before football/basketball games in high school. Wu Tang/Mobb Deep/DMX half the time, and Spice the other half. My brother was a big Spice 1 fan (better player than me too), and that's what he listened to before games. So just kind of adopted it for myself thinking some of his mojo would rub off. I'm still a huge Spice 1 fan though. Even though he's a Raiders fan.

Comment

I think mine is pretty self explanatory.

Was gonna go with Duke but ended up changing it up and going with King.
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

I made mine up back when I was in middle school. It's simply a combination of two different words:

b-r-o-n-c-o-s
        -e-l-w-a-y-7

Comment

I have no imagination.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I play a lot of online games. When I play First Person Shooters, I play as Rancid. When I play MMO's I usually play a female character named Velvetbox. I was playing Modern Warfare I think when I joined the boards after playing all day and just signed in with the name I was use to.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
              Always listened to rap before football/basketball games in high school. Wu Tang/Mobb Deep/DMX half the time, and Spice the other half. My brother was a big Spice 1 fan (better player than me too), and that's what he listened to before games. So just kind of adopted it for myself thinking some of his mojo would rub off. I'm still a huge Spice 1 fan though. Even though he's a Raiders fan.
              ive told you this before but you have great taste in music, both rap and metal! :thumb:

but why not listen to metal before a game? i used to listen to hell awaits before every football game when i was in high school. there is something about that song that gets me pumped, i feel like i am going off to war or something
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                i didn't mean that kind of bake.......
                Neither did I
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I wanted something that told people that even though I didn't live in Colorado anymore that the city runs through my veins.

So I came up with DenverBlood and my saying on here used to be I bleed orange and blue.

Funny thing is I use the same name on Xbox live and I used to always get asked if I was in the gang. But it really has nothing to do with that whatsoever. It's purely Denver sports teams in my blood. Loyal till I die.
                  sigpic

Comment

100%- The amount of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, and years I support the Broncos. My love and support never leaves.
                    Broncoholic- My wife says I'm addicted to the Broncos, so most addictions end with holic, so I went that way of being

100%Broncoholic
                    sigpic
                    The Bronco fan pledge;
                    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

I'm not sure really, never gave it much thought.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

A very good family friend (he's really more family than friend) started calling me Seamus F.C. (I'll leave it to your imagination what that stands for) when I was about 13. When I got into highschool I guess I looked older than I was and people assumed I was a transfer student. I'm not a real big talker in most situations so of course people started some rumors, stories about who I was and where I came from, why I transferred. Not that I did anything to dispel those rumors because people left me alone because of them. People started saying I was "cold" and I heard "Frost" or "Frosty" in reference to me several times, partially because I didn't talk much, and partially because when I did it was obvious I've got a twisted sense of humor. So I've used both these names and a few variations and combinations with these 2 names on the internet. Obviously, FrostySeamus is what I came up for here.
                        Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          ive told you this before but you have great taste in music, both rap and metal! :thumb:

but why not listen to metal before a game? i used to listen to hell awaits before every football game when i was in high school. there is something about that song that gets me pumped, i feel like i am going off to war or something
                          Tried it. I guess my brain just doesn't work that way. I played like crap when I listened to metal. Especially in basketball. I think I just need the simple grooves and attitude.

Comment

Born in 86. Fan of John Elway. yeah...i assume this thread wasn't directed at me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              My username when I joined was BroncoFaninMD. I joined because of D-Will. I wanted to be with people who would understand. I never intended on becoming a regular.

My current name? Never joke around with a couple of mods and tell them that they could call you anything.

Note: He did ask for my permission before changing it.
                              Great minds think alike

As for Peanut...i kinda like it because it's different. :thumb:
                              sigpic

Comment

Rhymes with Sidious, and well if you seen my picture on here kind of self explanatory i believe...
                                I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X