remember....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember....

RIP to all those who lost their lives that day and thoughts go out to the families and friends of the victims of that horrific tragedy.
    sigpic

Amen to that............
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Amen to that...
      A second Amen, indeed.

I remember it like yesterday. Sitting in my 9th grade science class taking an exam. My teacher told the class that his longtime friend Valerie worked in one of the towers. Sadly it turns out she worked on a floor well above where a plane impacted. She couldnt escaped and perished when the tower collapsed.

RIP Valerie and the thousands of others who lost their lives.

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Never forget.
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Never forget.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Comment

Still seems like yesterday. I remember exactly where I was that day...... RIP to those who died that day
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Administrator
                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11 Resilience

Comment

I remember.

Went to the game the night before. We opened our new barn against the New York Giants, and as usual, I watched it again later after I got home. So I was up late that night, and not expecting to be woken up so early.

But I was. I woke up to my wife screaming at the TV, and yelling for me to wake up and come into the living room.

On the screen, one of the towers was already on fire, and unbelievably, a large passenger jet was at that very moment slamming into the second tower.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, and sat down in silence and watched. She needn't say anything.

We watched all day. I remember.

I remember feeling that the world was never going to be the same. That all our lives had just changed, and not for the better. Not at all. Things were going to get worse before anything was going to get better. For some, a lot worse.

Nothing was going to be the same. This would touch almost every part of our lives, and it has. From football to flying, it's changed everything.

But mostly, it changed us.

And I think I should stop there.

Yup, I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Never forget.

Never !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

I remember September 11, 2001 and will never forget...I was working in my office that day in Tampa, FL....one of my co-workers was surfing the internet as she always did and just jumped up and yelled OH MY GOD!! We all turned and looked at her computer screen, which showed the north tower in flames....18 minutes later we all watched in horror as the second plane slammed into the south tower....

Little did I know that President Bush was only an hour or so south of the office, reading to a class in Sarasota...what really worried me was that my older sister, who worked for Benelli USA at the time, couldn't be reached. The company was on lock down after another plane slammed into the Pentagon, which wasn't far from her location.

So much chaos and terror and panic...yet our country pulled together and united in a manner we hadn't seen in a long, long time.... "we shall overcome"....and after 13 years we need to remain united and NEVER FORGET.

sigpic
                        2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

A timeline of the events on 9/11.....

http://www.history.com/topics/9-11-attacks
                          sigpic
                          2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

This date is etched in our minds and hearts.

Comment

That one day in history when I could probably describe every part of my morning or day. I will never forget. Thoughts and prayers go out to all who effected by the horrific event.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Working...
                              X