Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying a New Truck...But Which One Should I Get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a New Truck...But Which One Should I Get?

Ok, so I am looking to buy a new full-size pickup truck but need some advice from Broncos Country..

Ford F-150?
    Chevy Silverado?
    Dodge Ram 1500?

or something else? The Toyota Tundra looks like a beast but the Tacoma is pretty stylish...

Thoughts?

Whatever I choose, though, it will be Bronco Blue!!

Thanks!
    sigpic
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Got Tundra. I had one ( sad its gone) and it was an amazing truck.
    Kish also has one and loves it.

The Tacoma is a chick truck.

I use the Rams at work and can say with hundreds of hours in them.....I will never own a Dodge pickup.

Ford and Chev I have no comment on really other than hearing the Forn Ecoboost system is garbage. Lots of issues I understand. ( heating this from owners I know)

Tundra and never look back. I will own another as soon as it is practical again. Mine was a 2007.
    sigpic

Comment

This has NICE nite lites...

Comment

If you're going to buy American... buy Ford. I'll never buy a GM/Chrysler, purely based on principle. If you're going to buy a product from either one of those companies, ask for a 30% discount as soon as you walk through the door. Even outside of that, look at the recalls GM has gone through lately. They make a terrible, unsafe product.

Ford or Foreign.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          Got Tundra. I had one ( sad its gone) and it was an amazing truck.
          Kish also has one and loves it.

The Tacoma is a chick truck.

I use the Rams at work and can say with hundreds of hours in them.....I will never own a Dodge pickup.

Ford and Chev I have no comment on really other than hearing the Forn Ecoboost system is garbage. Lots of issues I understand. ( heating this from owners I know)

Tundra and never look back. I will own another as soon as it is practical again. Mine was a 2007.
          Thanks EM! Will inform my daughter that her MAN has a CHICK TRUCK, LOL!

Tundra....nice! Looks good in Blue :thumb:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
            This has NICE nite lites...

Thanks 2MW, looking for something a bit smaller, lol. BUT....how did you know Optimus Prime was my favorite Transformer?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
              If you're going to buy American... buy Ford. I'll never buy a GM/Chrysler, purely based on principle. If you're going to buy a product from either one of those companies, ask for a 30% discount as soon as you walk through the door. Even outside of that, look at the recalls GM has gone through lately. They make a terrible, unsafe product.

Ford or Foreign.
              But.....it's.....so.....AWESOME!!

Yeah, not exactly a truck....but it's damn sweet.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
                Thanks EM! Will inform my daughter that her MAN has a CHICK TRUCK, LOL!

Tundra....nice! Looks good in Blue :thumb:

I have a co-worker who had one...we bugged him so much he got rid of it. The best part was the chick in our office that also had one was the hardest on him.
                sigpic

Comment

Ford Raptor
                  http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...lectedIndex=19
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

I am happy no one said Dodge. What is it about a Dodge truck that turns an ordinary man into a road raging lunatic as soon as he gets inside one. Anyone else notice that?
                    My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

Comment

I work for a company that only buys Fords. Most fleets are Fords. I have a company provided F-150; I think the interior is a little bland, but after driving it a few years, I would spend my own money on a Ford if I had to. I get just under 19-MPG in my F-150 and it is a boss in the snow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JRTrax View Post
                        I am happy no one said Dodge. What is it about a Dodge truck that turns an ordinary man into a road raging lunatic as soon as he gets inside one. Anyone else notice that?
                        Yep, my brother cannot seem to drive anything else....years ago when I still lived in Tampa we went to the Bucs vs. Redskins game (Bucs won by 1 point, 36-35) and we took his Dodge Ram 1500. We were running late so he went into off-road mode and drove his truck up over the curb onto someone's front yard. Thank goodness it was still there when we returned. crazy but fun.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X