Great news EB, congrats and well done :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fan
    replied
    To quote the wise words of a man from Kazakhstan: "Very niiiiiiiiiiice."

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    That's it dude.....one step forward. Just follow that light and you'll keep moving in the right direction. And even if there are struggles, don't let it sidetrack or deter. The road has bumps and sometimes you may even need to change course a little along the way. But keep moving. And one day you will look back and be proud of the way you persevered, to get to where you wanted to go.

Just remember, when you do good work and behave in a professional manner, people take note. And though you will not be rewarded every time you deserve to be, eventually you will win over the folks who will make a serious difference in your career.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Congratulations, medicine is an interesting occupation.

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    Congrats! It's rough going to a job your not happy with, so I always like to hear when someone's excited about being hired into something they like!

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Happy for you, congrats!

Leave a comment:

• jetrazor74
    replied
    Congratulations!!!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Today after four years of feeling down and as though I was swimming in circles,I was accepted to a new job working in a doctor's surgery. Delighted isn't a big enough word for it!
    Congrats!! I'm happy for you!

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    started a topic New job!!!

New job!!!

Today after four years of feeling down and as though I was swimming in circles,I was accepted to a new job working in a doctor's surgery. Delighted isn't a big enough word for it!
Working...
X