Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    INTJ to me and myself.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    Curious...I wonder did Old Abe take the test?? Maybe you should become an American citizen, Can, and run for president. Honestly you couldn't do any worse than the current one.
    Oh yes, Abe took the test......but it wasn't automated.

I follow the US so much, sports included, that I believe I am an honourary citizen. Heck, I only live an hour and change away (via driving). Trouble is, I spell differently. (See honourary).

Leave a comment:

• kingelway7
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    It just kept coming up with :thumb:

Ok.... ISFJ
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Same here.

Turbulent and Sentinel.

ISFJs Unite!!!

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Famous ENFJs:

Barack Obama
    Abraham Lincoln
    Ronald Reagan

This is quite flattering......maybe I did the test wrong???
    Curious...I wonder did Old Abe take the test?? Maybe you should become an American citizen, Can, and run for president. Honestly you couldn't do any worse than the current one.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    ISTJ

ISTJ PERSONALITY

My observation is that whenever one person is found adequate to the discharge of a duty... it is worse executed by two persons, and scarcely done at all if three or more are employed therein.
    George Washington
    The ISTJ personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make ISTJs a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the ISTJ personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do - when working towards a goal, ISTJs hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

ISTJs don't make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze their surroundings, check their facts and arrive at practical courses of action. ISTJ personalities are no-nonsense, and when they've made a decision, they will relay the facts necessary to achieve their goal, expecting others to grasp the situation immediately and take action. ISTJs have little tolerance for indecisiveness, but lose patience even more quickly if their chosen course is challenged with impractical theories, especially if they ignore key details - if challenges becomes time-consuming debates, ISTJs can become noticeably angry as deadlines tick nearer.

ASSOCIATE WITH THOSE OF GOOD QUALITY IF YOU ESTEEM YOUR REPUTATION...

When ISTJs say they are going to get something done, they do it, meeting their obligations no matter the personal cost, and they are baffled by people who don't hold their own word in the same respect. Combining laziness and dishonesty is the quickest way to get on ISTJs' bad side. Consequently, people with the ISTJ personality type often prefer to work alone, or at least have their authority clearly established by hierarchy, where they can set and achieve their goals without debate or worry over other's reliability.

ISTJs have sharp, fact-based minds, and prefer autonomy and self-sufficiency to reliance on someone or something. Dependency on others is often seen by ISTJs as a weakness, and their passion for duty, dependability and impeccable personal integrity forbid falling into such a trap.

This sense of personal integrity is core to ISTJs, and goes beyond their own minds - ISTJ personalities adhere to established rules and guidelines regardless of cost, reporting their own mistakes and telling the truth even when the consequences for doing so could be disastrous. To ISTJs, honesty is far more important than emotional considerations, and their blunt approach leaves others with the false impression that ISTJs are cold, or even robotic. People with this type may struggle to express emotion or affection outwardly, but the suggestion that they don't feel, or worse have no personality at all, is deeply hurtful.

...FOR IT IS BETTER TO BE ALONE THAN IN BAD COMPANY

ISTJs' dedication is an excellent quality, allowing them to accomplish much, but it is also a core weakness that less scrupulous individuals take advantage of. ISTJs seek stability and security, considering it their duty to maintain a smooth operation, and they may find that their coworkers and significant others shift their responsibilities onto them, knowing that they will always take up the slack. ISTJs tend to keep their opinions to themselves and let the facts do the talking, but it can be a long time before observable evidence tells the whole story.

ISTJs need to remember to take care of themselves - their stubborn dedication to stability and efficiency can compromise those goals in the long term as others lean ever-harder on them, creating an emotional strain that can go unexpressed for years, only finally coming out after it's too late to fix. If they can find coworkers and spouses who genuinely appreciate and complement their qualities, who enjoy the brightness, clarity and dependability that they offer, ISTJs will find that their stabilizing role is a tremendously satisfying one, knowing that they are part of a system that works.

Famous ISTJs:

George Washington Andrew Johnson Benjamin Harrison Herbert Hoover George H.W. Bush Angela Merkel Natalie Portman “Hermione Granger” from Harry Potter series “Adrian Monk” from Monk “Dana Scully” from X-Files

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

Ok.... ISFJ
    Same here.

Turbulent and Sentinel.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied

Ok.... ISFJ

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    They don't have AWESOME therefore they can't correctly label me

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Just a comment or two on the MBTI.....

I think it's cool to understand yourself and others. I would not dwell on the findings however, rather than, go with the flow of life as you understand it. Remember, the test is only a reflection on how you answered. For that matter, you are who you are, and I would not try to change too much, especially at any one time. Sure, if you have some shortcomings and the results of this test verify it, why not have a plan in mind, with well-defined action items. And to be sure, some things about us that we aren't crazy about, others really like. For example, sometimes being the one who takes a stand on something when few others will, can be hard to do.....as it exposes you to the masses for who you are, and it is not easy to accept critiquing and such as a result. But if that is your make up, and others come to you because they believe you stand up for the right reasons, most of the time anyway, perhaps you should consider carrying on with that personality trait. That's just one quick example.

Further, different personalities make for good companions, as partners in life, and as partners at work and other places. My best years career-wise were when I teamed up with other folks, who as I look back, had different personalities and skills than I did. We complemented each other. And we knew who was better at what. Those years were amazingly fun and successful for me. Had I been in different partnerships, I doubt we would have accomplished nearly as much.

And yes, my wife and I are different people. She is the nicer one, and she has so many good traits that I don't have. But it works.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Embrace it!

You are now the Prime Minister of Canada. Can I be your Colin Powell? If I may, we should put an embargo on pork to United States and close the borders.
    Ha ha.......yes Kasper, I have a sweet position open for you, whichever one you want. And we need an INTJ!!!!!

Based on what I know about you, your MBTI is a pretty solid fit, although I don't see you the way they describe the "weaker" aspects of the personality.

Now, not to be too full of myself, but maybe there's a reason I got the nod here for potential Presidency. After all, our annual awards is 100% iron clad for accuracy, and the categories are extremely serious!! You see, soon Canada and The US will unite, and I may have a real shot then.....and if so, I'm going to push for Denmark as well!:thumb: (There are a few more countries I am thinking about......Wales for sure......we need Jawsie).

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Embrace it!

You are now the Prime Minister of Canada. Can I be your Colin Powell? If I may, we should put an embargo on pork to United States and close the borders.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    ENFJ

Personality

Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds.

— David Deida

ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

Firm Believers In The People

People are drawn to strong personalities, and ENFJs radiate authenticity, concern and altruism, unafraid to stand up and speak when they feel something needs to be said. They find it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person, and their Intuitive (N) trait helps people with the ENFJ personality type to reach every mind, be it through facts and logic or raw emotion. ENFJs easily see people's motivations and seemingly disconnected events, and are able to bring these ideas together and communicate them as a common goal with an eloquence that is nothing short of mesmerizing.

The interest ENFJs have in others is genuine, almost to a fault - when they believe in someone, they can become too involved in the other person's problems, place too much trust in them. Luckily, this trust tends to be a self-fulfilling prophesy, as ENFJs' altruism and authenticity inspire those they care about to become better themselves. But if they aren't careful, they can overextend their optimism, sometimes pushing others further than they're ready or willing to go.

ENFJs are vulnerable to another snare as well: they have a tremendous capacity for reflecting on and analyzing their own feelings, but if they get too caught up in another person's plight, they can develop a sort of emotional hypochondria, seeing other people's problems in themselves, trying to fix something in themselves that isn't wrong. If they get to a point where they are held back by limitations someone else is experiencing, it can hinder ENFJs' ability to see past the dilemma and be of any help at all. When this happens, it's important for ENFJs to pull back and use that self-reflection to distinguish between what they really feel, and what is a separate issue that needs to be looked at from another perspective.

...The Struggle Ought Not To Deter Us From The Support Of A Cause We Believe To Be Just

ENFJs are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm.

People with the ENFJ personality type are passionate altruists, sometimes even to a fault, and they are unlikely to be afraid to take the slings and arrows while standing up for the people and ideas they believe in. It is no wonder that many famous ENFJs are US Presidents - this personality type wants to lead the way to a brighter future, whether it's by leading a nation to prosperity, or leading their little league softball team to a hard-fought victory.

Famous ENFJs:

Barack Obama
    Abraham Lincoln
    Ronald Reagan
    Oprah Winfrey
    William Cullen Bryant
    Abraham Maslow
    Sean Connery
    Ben Affleck
    Francois Mitterrand
    Tommy Lee Jones
    Michael Jordan
    Matthew McConaughey
    John Cusack
    “Daenerys” from Game of Thrones

Last edited by CanDB; 10-01-2014, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    INFP

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm.

INFP personality

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type - but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration...

We Know What We Are, But Know Not What We May Be

At their best, these qualities enable INFPs to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. The strength of this intuitive communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous INFPs are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to INFPs, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work.
    INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters...

Listen to Many People, But Talk to Few

Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, INFPs will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause - spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for INFPs’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook...

Famous INFPs:
    William Shakespeare
    J.R.R. Tolkien
    Björk
    Johnny Depp
    Julia Roberts
    Lisa Kudrow
    Tom Hiddleston
    Homer
    Virgil

Leave a comment:

Working...