Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help This Guy Out for a Collegiate Marketing Competition Eh??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help This Guy Out for a Collegiate Marketing Competition Eh??

Hello Everyone! I am in need of assistance from my Broncos Country family once again this time for a marketing competition that my group and I are entered in for a college capstone class. All I would need from you guys is to take this 5 minute survey that we've created and just complete the entire thing with the most honest answers possible.

You guys absolutely killed it the first time I asked so I figured I'd ask again because you guys have always pulled through for me.

http://goo.gl/forms/AvRMZNSNRF

Same as before, I'll be handing out CP's to the people who would want them. Once again thanks everyone for the help! You guys would really be helping out my future career by completing this.

Done and done. No CP required, but will accept handouts.
    sigpic
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Done....... Good luck
      sigpic

Comment

Hey bud......I completed it, but because I'm a canuck, I wonder if I help the cause. For example, for what part of the country you live, I said Midwest.....it's the closest to us. No prob if you have to pull my results.

One little thing.....you may want to make a tiny correction. #13 uses the word "Occassionally".....just drop one "s".

Cool survey!!

Comment

I don't live in the Mid West but I don't live in Alaska or Hawaii either... AHHHHHH.

Done and done.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Here's another one to add to the pile.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Hey bud......I completed it, but because I'm a canuck, I wonder if I help the cause. For example, for what part of the country you live, I said Midwest.....it's the closest to us. No prob if you have to pull my results.

One little thing.....you may want to make a tiny correction. #13 uses the word "Occassionally".....just drop one "s".

Cool survey!!
              Oh crap! Well.... We spelled checked like professionals lol.. Thanks for the heads up Can!

Comment

The "where do you reside" question was tricky.. marked West for California but you had Alaska and Hawaii in parenthesis, kind of confusing for a second. Not a big deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  I don't live in the Mid West but I don't live in Alaska or Hawaii either... AHHHHHH.

Done and done.
                  Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  The "where do you reside" question was tricky.. marked West for California but you had Alaska and Hawaii in parenthesis, kind of confusing for a second. Not a big deal though.
                  I knew that would make people confused. Originally we had it separated but the guys thought to just lump Alaska and Hawaii in with the west and they worded it weirdly.

Honestly though, the location part is really irrelevant as to what we are researching. We are more so trying to gauge peoples interests and habits when it comes to coming up with an effective advertising campaign for a cable/satellite provider company.

Even if you guys live out of the US we are more than willing to accept all survey responses.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                    Oh crap! Well.... We spelled checked like professionals lol.. Thanks for the heads up Can!
                    No prob......don't want to come across like a know it all, but I always like it when others point out some correctable items in things I present. It's very normal for such minor tweaks. Recently I was helping a friend who is running for local office, and found several errors on his web site. This is very bright guy (look yourself) who is fussy about what is sent out from his job etc. His were much more noticeable than your one tiny item.

Comment

No prob......don't want to come across like a know it all, but I always like it when others point out some correctable items in things I present. It's very normal for such minor tweaks. Recently I was helping a friend who is running for local office, and found several errors on his web site. This is very bright guy (look yourself) who is fussy about what is sent out from his job etc. His were much more noticeable than your one tiny item.
                      You don't come across like that at all! You are in essence helping our project be better so I appreciate that comment a lot. I believe we get graded down for spelling mistakes too so thank you truly!

Heck, if you or anyone else finds anymore grammatical errors or anything like that let me know. :thumb:

Comment

Done

Comment

don't want to come across like a know it all
                          Pfffttt........too late for that.

just kidding with ya, Can...we love you and that'll never change.
                          sigpic
                          2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Done...........
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

D-U-N done...
                              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                              Adopted By:
                              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                              Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
                              X