Another School Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another School Shooting

Reports say 2 dead with 6 injured during a school shooting at a High School near Seattle.
    Students being evacuated from Marysville-Pilchuck High School in Marysville, Wash.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Happens way too often these days sadly......

Comment

Police say they are positive there was only one gunman and that gunman is dead. He was a student who opened fire in the schools cafeteria. They are going class room to class making sure all students are out and the campus is clear of any possible 2nd shooter.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Sad. What does it say of a nation where safest place a child should be isn't anymore? No politics here just an honest, soul-searching question.

Very troubling these days are. Prayers to those involved, especially to families of those hurt and for the one who will never go home again.

Comment

It's a sad sad time when this happens, let alone as often as it does.

And, here in the Sacramento area, all of our news stations ore flooded with a cop being shot this morning. Sad.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Sad news. These are the times we live in now such a shame...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              Reports say 2 dead with 6 injured during a school shooting at a High School near Seattle.
              Students being evacuated from Marysville-Pilchuck High School in Marysville, Wash.
              I live in Seattle. The local news is saying that the incident started when a two guys started fighting over a girl. Apparently, this was confirmed by the police. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                I live in Seattle. The local news is saying that the incident started when a two guys started fighting over a girl. Apparently, this was confirmed by the police. smh.
                At the very least maybe it wasn't premeditated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  At the very least maybe it wasn't premeditated.
                  If the story I read about his Twitter feeds is accurate it was premeditated.
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                    If the story I read about his Twitter feeds is accurate it was premeditated.
                    Yeah the kid's tweet does hint that this was planned. He was mad over a girl whom he was in love with(he was merely 14).

This has been a week of violence. 2 cops killed in Cali and 2 cops attacked in NY on the same day as this school shooting, plus the shooting in Canada.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Yeah the kid's tweet does hint that this was planned. He was mad over a girl whom he was in love with(he was merely 14).

This has been a week of violence. 2 cops killed in Cali and 2 cops attacked in NY on the same day as this school shooting, plus the shooting in Canada.
                      There are days that I just don't want to watch the news.

Prayers to all involved in all the situations Insane mentioned above.
                      Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

This happened in my home town... been a Marysville, WA resident for the past 31 years.

My boys (now 30 and 32) attended the HS and my backyard close-friends neighbors have a daughter who is currently a senior and was close to the cafeteria when the shooting started so this all hits quite close to home for me. She was one of the first ones evacuated.

I was up in the mountains elk hunting when the shooting occurred.

Just an extremely terrible situation.
                        "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Studies show that the majority if not all school shootings are premeditated and also that someone else knew prior too, but either don't say something or they do.
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

I'd wager people never take those threats seriously. Sees it as a joke.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                            X