Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help This Family!!! Man Missing After Thursday's Game

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loca...time/17980601/

I figured I would post this here because it's the section that gets the most audience here....Let's see if we can get this man home where he belongs!!

Friends say man vanished during Broncos game

DENVER – Friends and family are searching for a Kremmling man who they say never returned to his seat after halftime at Thursday's Broncos game.

Paul Kitterman was at the game with his son, Jarod, and two friends.

He hasn't been seen since.

"Paul and Jarod had never been to a game so we got some extra tickets," said Tia Bakke, who, along with her boyfriend, was at the game with the father and son.

They all drove down to Denver together from Kremmling, which is about two hours from Sports Authority Field.

Paul and Jarod had seats in the south bleachers – in section 238 – that were separated from Bakke and her boyfriend. They met back up at halftime.

"Paul's like… we'll see you after the game," Bakke said.

That was the last they heard from Paul. Jarod said he never came back to his seat. After the game, she says they scoured the stadium and called security and police, in addition to jails and hospitals in the area.

Bakke said Kitterman, who is not a "technology guy," did not bring his cell phone, and was only carrying cash.

"He's absolutely nowhere to be found," Bakke said. "It's been the longest, [most] miserable three days of our lives."

Bakke said Kitterman does not have medical problems and hasn't had any issues with drugs or other dangerous activity in the past.

"This is just so not characteristic of Paul," she said. "Paul is one of the most loyal, responsible people you'll ever meet in your life. He would never, ever just leave you hanging, and especially his son. He would never leave Jarod."

Bakke said they've continued to call hospitals and have been handing out fliers, but they've exhausted all of their resources.

"We don't know what else to do," she said.

Anyone who has seen or heard from Paul Kitterman is asked to call Denver Police.

(KUSA-TV © 2014 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

That is horrible. Hope he is found safe and sound and reunited with his family and loved ones.
    sigpic

Comment

I would urge the mods to leave this thread here so it gets more attention.

Here is another picture I found on the Mile High Horseman page on facebook.

If you recognize the man and remember seeing him after the game or halftime, please call Denver police with any information.

I'll keep updating this as I get new information. Who knows, your information may save his life or get him home.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

This is horrible news to hear. I hope he is found soon and is safe. Thoughts and prayers go out for his loved ones and friends.
        sigpic

Comment

I was just going to post this if anyone else hadn't yet. I hope someone here was at the game and saw this man. Perhaps they can give the police some information that may help to find him.

Let's keep bumping this until he is found.
          sigpic

Comment

This is the weirdest thing I've heard I think. I heard this earlier today. How strange. Not even safe going to a game anymore. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't just leave the game by himself randomly at halftime especially since it was his first game. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't just ditch out on his son for no reason. So what might have happened? Kind of strange for a 53 year old man to get kidnapped? Did someone force him out of the stadium? Hold a gun to him and walk him out? So many questions I have. I hope he is found safe and alive soon. Really really bizarre story imo.
            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
              This is the weirdest thing I've heard I think. I heard this earlier today. How strange. Not even safe going to a game anymore. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't just leave the game by himself randomly at halftime especially since it was his first game. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't just ditch out on his son for no reason. So what might have happened? Kind of strange for a 53 year old man to get kidnapped? Did someone force him out of the stadium? Hold a gun to him and walk him out? So many questions I have. I hope he is found safe and alive soon. Really really bizarre story imo.

With all due respect to his family and friends etc. he hardly looks the type to have a criminal past where someone might have "caught" up with him too.Just weird.

Comment

Well this is unusual. Please keep us updated, will have this poor fella on my mind.
                sigpic
                Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

So bizarre. I've been disturbed by this since seeing it on the news last night.

With so many people and eyes and cameras how does something happen to this guy and no one sees it? And, with him being the kind of guy his friends and family say that he is just deepens the mystery.

Hope they find him safe and sound somehow, but it's becoming obvious that something pretty terrible (or at the very least, something extraordinary) happened here.
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post

With so many people and eyes and cameras how does something happen to this guy and no one sees it? And, with him being the kind of guy his friends and family say that he is just deepens the mystery.

Hope they find him safe and sound somehow, but it's becoming obvious that something pretty terrible (or at the very least, something extraordinary) happened here.
                    Do they have security cameras in and around the football stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
                      Do they have security cameras in and around the football stadium?
                      They do but from what I read, the footage would only be reviewed if there was a push from the police like with a warrant or something. The police don't suspect foul play, which is why I think they haven't pushed for it. I hope the family is pushing for it themselves. I would be so terrified in their shoes. I hope the guy turns out to be ok.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
                        With all due respect to his family and friends etc. he hardly looks the type to have a criminal past where someone might have "caught" up with him too.Just weird.
                        I agree. I don't think he'd just get up and leave everyone behind like that. Especially at a football game, and his first football game? Something had to have happened. Really odd.

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post

Yea, I agree. So many people around. its hard to go missing at a game. Maybe if you're a little kid, I can see. But its hard for that to happen. Thats why the 1 thing I can think of is maybe someone holding a gun to him and walking him out of the stadium, and saying if he says anything he'll shoot? But even that seems too strange. Plus they do have metal detectors and stuff now. But the whole thing is just way too weird. How can you just go missing at a football game? I don't get it at all.
                        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Something about this doesn't pass the sniff test.

I have a feeling he left of his own volition.
                          sigpic
                          Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Also a thread on this site

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3-October-2014

Hope he is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by ruksak View Post
                              Something about this doesn't pass the sniff test.

I have a feeling he left of his own volition.
                              I've heard of gfs reporting their boyfriends missing, and it turning out that the guy just decided to leave the relationship, but this doesn't sound like that. He has a son. Also, he didn't have his own transportation, and only had 50 bucks with him. Just doesn't fit the pattern.
                              Last edited by RobertR; 10-27-2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X