kids these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kids these days

Im not an old man but it feels like the older i get the more i realize how much kids like say 19 and younger feel like they have it so bad

And im not saying all kids are like this but sheesh it's starting to feel like it is all teenagers my god

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    Im not an old man but it feels like the older i get the more i realize how much kids like say 19 and younger feel like they have it so bad

And im not saying all kids are like this but sheesh it's starting to feel like it is all teenagers my god
    Yeah for sure. I think each generation gets is easier as time goes on due to several factors those being technology, laziness, they feel entitled and are coddled, disrespectful, narcissistic and impatient. I'm not saying all are this way but big part of our society is today which is sad some of it has to do how their parents are bringing them up.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
      Yeah for sure. I think each generation gets is easier as time goes on due to several factors those being technology, laziness, they feel entitled and are coddled, disrespectful, narcissistic and impatient. I'm not saying all are this way but big part of our society is today which is sad some of it has to do how their parents are bringing them up.
      I personally do not think that it is easier for this generation in a lot of areas... especially job experience. I am 41 and have had a full time job since I was 14 and never in fast food. Now there are waiting lists to work at McDonalds. It is not uncommon now for someones first job to be after college. I have interviewed these candidates and they are ill prepared for interviews and working in general. If I were young today, I would be terrified.
      res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Every generation has their own struggles and every generation thinks their's are the worst.

But on the bright side everyone who is reading this is breathing.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
          I personally do not think that it is easier for this generation in a lot of areas... especially job experience. I am 41 and have had a full time job since I was 14 and never in fast food. Now there are waiting lists to work at McDonalds. It is not uncommon now for someones first job to be after college. I have interviewed these candidates and they are ill prepared for interviews and working in general. If I were young today, I would be terrified.
          That's good point you have to be more qualified for jobs now than in the past you need good college degree to get higher paying job. The job market isn't very good right now it's hard even to get jobs working at fast food restaurant or even grocery store.
          sigpic

Comment

Each generation has it's own ups and downs. I'm glad to be in the generation I'm in, but we're the ones fighting a global competition for jobs. That's tough for a lot of people. Finding jobs for teaching, accounting, etc. are becoming really saturated; people who really love doing those things are going to face some hard choices. Not that this hasn't happened before, but nobody's entitled to find their dream career, even if they work hard to get it. That's a hard thing to accept.

We are relatively safe, compared to other generations, but privacy has changed too. I can go on and on. Every generation is different. I don't think anybody gets off easy.
            Last edited by Fargo; 11-15-2014, 03:19 PM.
            Brock you like a hurricane!
            sigpic
            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
              X