Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Need your Help BCMB!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Need your Help BCMB!

    http://www.drpeppertuition.com/profile

    It's a fun little scholarship thing I'm working on. I probably won't win it but it sure would be awesome if I did.

    Feel free to become a supporter of my goal to become a lawyer (no donation needed just online support.)

    I'm looking for more opportunities like this but if you feel motivated please become a supporter of my dream. I guess I need 50 people to support me to get enrolled.
    sigpic

    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

  • #2
    Heh, maybe I should title this "The official 2015 Scholarship Thread." Will be posting more helpful links.
    sigpic

    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybe I missed something (which is not uncommon for me!), but what is it you want me to do.....is there something you have submitted for example?

      Comment


      • #4
        Heh, typical old people always needing to ask directions!

        I don't know if you have a Facebook account but if you click the link you can go and vote for me using your Facebook account.

        I need 50 votes to be entered in the contest and the more votes I get pushes me closer to getting the scholarship.

        I can get up to $5,000 in scholarship money which would be more than enough to cover my tuition bills.
        Last edited by broncoFan!; 12-03-2014, 03:19 PM.
        sigpic

        "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
          Heh, typical old people always needing to ask directions!

          I don't know if you have a Facebook account but if you click the link you can go and vote for me using your Facebook account.

          I need 50 votes to be entered in the contest and the more votes I get pushes me closer to getting the scholarship.

          I can get up to $5,000 in scholarship money which would be more than enough to cover my tuition bills.
          Sorry bud.....typical old guy that I am, I am no longer into facebook.

          Not sure how else I can help.....but either way, good luck!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Sorry bud.....typical old guy that I am, I am no longer into facebook.

            Not sure how else I can help.....but either way, good luck!
            Bet you don't even have one of them essential SmartPhones either eh?

            No worries, if you see any good scholarship opportunities or know about them post them here!
            sigpic

            "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
              Bet you don't even have one of them essential SmartPhones either eh?

              No worries, if you see any good scholarship opportunities or know about them post them here!
              SmartPhones......eh? Who'd a thunk it!!!! I'm still trying to find the "dial".....

              Comment


              • #8
                I hope you realize the link you put up just goes to their registration page.

                Comment

                Working...
                X