Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    I hope you realize the link you put up just goes to their registration page.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Bet you don't even have one of them essential SmartPhones either eh?

No worries, if you see any good scholarship opportunities or know about them post them here!
    SmartPhones......eh? Who'd a thunk it!!!! I'm still trying to find the "dial".....

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Sorry bud.....typical old guy that I am, I am no longer into facebook.

Not sure how else I can help.....but either way, good luck!
    Bet you don't even have one of them essential SmartPhones either eh?

No worries, if you see any good scholarship opportunities or know about them post them here!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Heh, typical old people always needing to ask directions!

I don't know if you have a Facebook account but if you click the link you can go and vote for me using your Facebook account.

I need 50 votes to be entered in the contest and the more votes I get pushes me closer to getting the scholarship.

I can get up to $5,000 in scholarship money which would be more than enough to cover my tuition bills.
    Sorry bud.....typical old guy that I am, I am no longer into facebook.

Not sure how else I can help.....but either way, good luck!

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Heh, typical old people always needing to ask directions!

I don't know if you have a Facebook account but if you click the link you can go and vote for me using your Facebook account.

I need 50 votes to be entered in the contest and the more votes I get pushes me closer to getting the scholarship.

I can get up to $5,000 in scholarship money which would be more than enough to cover my tuition bills.
    Last edited by broncoFan!; 12-03-2014, 03:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Maybe I missed something (which is not uncommon for me!), but what is it you want me to do.....is there something you have submitted for example?

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Heh, maybe I should title this "The official 2015 Scholarship Thread." Will be posting more helpful links.

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    started a topic I Need your Help BCMB!

I Need your Help BCMB!

http://www.drpeppertuition.com/profile

It's a fun little scholarship thing I'm working on. I probably won't win it but it sure would be awesome if I did.

Feel free to become a supporter of my goal to become a lawyer (no donation needed just online support.)

I'm looking for more opportunities like this but if you feel motivated please become a supporter of my dream. I guess I need 50 people to support me to get enrolled.
Working...
X