Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    Did Henry Hudson and his crew go east of the Hudson River?
    What's East of the Hudson River?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

    Comment


    • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      What's East of the Hudson River?
      Can I go out on a limb here and guess, the east bank?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        Can I go out on a limb here and guess, the east bank?
        What's on the east bank of the Hudson River?
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          What's on the east bank of the Hudson River?
          Mud?

          10...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
            Mud?

            10...
            And trash?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
              And trash?
              Does the trash talk?
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

              Comment


              • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                Does the trash talk?
                Should we ask the expert in trash to determine if trash talks?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                  Should we ask the expert in trash to determine if trash talks?
                  Is Shannon Sharpe available?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                    Is Shannon Sharpe available?
                    Do we all miss Shannon Sharpe's trash talk?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                      Do we all miss Shannon Sharpe's trash talk?
                      Does a fat dog fart?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                        Does a fat dog fart?

                        If a Brady cheats in the woods, is it cheating?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          If a Brady cheats in the woods, is it cheating?
                          Does Gisele know that he's cheating?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                            Does Gisele know that he's cheating?

                            What does Gisele know and when did she know it?
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              What does Gisele know and when did she know it?
                              Should give her a pat down to see what she's hiding?
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                                Should give her a pat down to see what she's hiding?
                                Why is it always a pat down, and never a pat up?
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X