Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
    Isn't morbid just an exaggerated state of creepy?
    Is something that's creepy always morbid?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Is something that's creepy always morbid?
      Would it be creepy, weird, morbid, or amazing if I took all of you on a party bus and we ate wings and drank beer and yelled at strangers on the street?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
        Would it be creepy, weird, morbid, or amazing if I took all of you on a party bus and we ate wings and drank beer and yelled at strangers on the street?
        Wouldn't that be amazing?
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          Wouldn't that be amazing?
          Could I be anymore relieved you chose that option?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
            Could I be anymore relieved you chose that option?
            Would you like to meet, regardless?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              Would you like to meet, regardless?
              Would we eat meat when we meet? And would it be at a track meet?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
                Would we eat meat when we meet? And would it be at a track meet?
                What would you prefer?
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  What would you prefer?
                  Would I prefer that you not forget those beers you mentioned?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                    Would I prefer that you not forget those beers you mentioned?
                    When did I mention beers?
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      When did I mention beers?
                      Didn't LeeLee the resident girl mention beers?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                        Didn't LeeLee the resident girl mention beers?
                        You have a good memory, don't you?
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          You have a good memory, don't you?
                          Doesn't the mention of ANY kind of alcohol evoke memories of wild parties and {insert gender of choice here}?
                          --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
                            Doesn't the mention of ANY kind of alcohol evoke memories of wild parties and {insert gender of choice here}?
                            What makes you think that I'm that kind of guy?
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              What makes you think that I'm that kind of guy?
                              Which kind of guy would that be?
                              --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
                                Which kind of guy would that be?
                                Wouldn't that evoke images of wild bachelors or happy guys?
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X