Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    Do they have a "Tap" kegger on the plane?



    Would you want your pilots and stewardesses drinking it? (Yes, I know that it's not PC & I could care less.)
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Would you want your pilots and stewardesses drinking it? (Yes, I know that it's not PC & I could care less.)
      Is it the wrong week to stop sniffing glue?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
        Is it the wrong week to stop sniffing glue?

        Is there ever a good one?
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          Is there ever a good one?
          Is there ever going to be a final episode of The Simpsons?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
            Is there ever going to be a final episode of The Simpsons?
            Are they going to be like cockroaches and stick around forever?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              Are they going to be like cockroaches and stick around forever?
              Or... will the cockroaches go to Joe's Apartment?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                Or... will the cockroaches go to Joe's Apartment?

                Better his than yours, right?
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  Better his than yours, right?
                  Does this have anything to do with Pancho Villa?
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Does this have anything to do with Pancho Villa?
                    Where is that?
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      Where is that?
                      What?

                      .....
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        What?

                        .....
                        Where is Pancho Villa?
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          What?

                          .....
                          Isn't he on second?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                            Isn't he on second?

                            Did you know that that routine plays on a loop, in the MLB Hall Of Fame?
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              Did you know that that routine plays on a loop, in the MLB Hall Of Fame?
                              How come we never hear anything about the MLB Hall of Fame?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                                How come we never hear anything about the MLB Hall of Fame?
                                Is it because there aren't many Rockies players in it?
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X