Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Is that kid on something?
    Couldn't he just be a true kid that is excited about his party?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
      Couldn't he just be a true kid that is excited about his party?
      Did he look normal to you?
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Did he look normal to you?
        Really???
        How do you determine what is "normal"?
        Last edited by johntbronco; 07-29-2018, 11:48 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
          Really???
          How do you determine what is "normal"?


          Follow the signs?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
            Follow the signs?

            Is it a sign that I typically like people who like me?

            Is it a ………………..



            (can't be for my looks or money either!!!)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Is it a sign that I typically like people who like me?

              Is it a ………………..



              (can't be for my looks or money either!!!)
              Is Bill the expert at what signs to give?



              (Here's your sign)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                Is Bill the expert at what signs to give?



                (Here's your sign)
                What's your sign?
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  What's your sign?
                  Are you going to sign "here"?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Are you going to sign "here"?

                    Where is here?
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      Where is here?
                      Isn't it right there?
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        Isn't it right there?
                        Isn't there a relative term in cyberspace?
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          Isn't there a relative term in cyberspace?
                          How much room is there in cyberspace?
                          Can we all fit in there?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                            How much room is there in cyberspace?
                            Can we all fit in there?

                            Are two questions at a time permissible?

                            Are you serious?
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              Are two questions at a time permissible?

                              Are you serious?
                              Didn't the very first post on this long thread ask 14 questions?

                              Is there a rule book for this thread that states you can only have one question?

                              Do you really think I take this thread seriously?

                              Should I ask more questions?
                              Last edited by johntbronco; 07-30-2018, 05:28 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                                Didn't the very first post on this long thread ask 14 questions?

                                Is there a rule book for this thread that states you can only have one question?

                                Do you really think I take this thread seriously?

                                Should I ask more questions?
                                Where to begin???

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X