Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    In mind or body?
    Or in accent?

    (I might learn the language if I got that kind of lovely service!)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Or in accent?

      (I might learn the language if I got that kind of lovely service!)
      Do you think any of your rowdy friends would mind her accent?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
        Do you think any of your rowdy friends would mind her accent?
        Wonder if ole Rowdy Roddy Piper would have?



        bless you dude!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Wonder if ole Rowdy Roddy Piper would have?



          bless you dude!!!
          Would Piper have done what?
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            Would Piper have done what?
            Fly?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Fly?

              Like an eagle?
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                Like an eagle?
                To the sea where my spirit carries me?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                  To the sea where my spirit carries me?

                  Is the old man in the sea?
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    Is the old man in the sea?
                    Do you see the ole seaman?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Do you see the ole seaman?
                      How can I see, with the waves crashing all around?
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        How can I see, with the waves crashing all around?
                        If you can not see, do you think maybe the ole seaman in the sea, is in the seaweeds by the seashore selling seashells? (but safe of course, cuz he's got scuba equipment)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          If you can not see, do you think maybe the ole seaman in the sea, is in the seaweeds by the seashore selling seashells? (but safe of course, cuz he's got scuba equipment)
                          How much is he selling them for?
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            How much is he selling them for?
                            Isn't the old seaman stuck in the seaweeds selling seashells by the seashore for some cents?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Isn't the old seaman stuck in the seaweeds selling seashells by the seashore for some cents?
                              Two cents?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                                Two cents?

                                Are his thoughts worth a penny?
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X