Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Isn't the world a scary place?
    Scary????

    I'll tell you what's really scary...…



    …..a clown and fast food!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Scary????

      I'll tell you what's really scary...…



      …..a clown and fast food!!!
      And what exactly is wrong with fast food?
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        And what exactly is wrong with fast food?
        Faster to the grave?

        (Sorry Can, I will go positive next post...promise!)













































        r

        Comment


        • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
          Faster to the grave?

          (Sorry Can, I will go positive next post...promise!)













































          r
          Don't a lot of people who eat healthy, die young?
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            Don't a lot of people who eat healthy, die young?
            But don't only the good die young?




            (no prob JohnT….I was havin some funz with ya!)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              But don't only the good die young?




              (no prob JohnT….I was havin some funz with ya!)
              Then why am I still alive? j/k guys
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                Then why am I still alive? j/k guys
                Maybe you are following the Elf food group pyramid?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                  Maybe you are following the Elf food group pyramid?

                  Do I seem like a follower to you?
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    Do I seem like a follower to you?
                    Are some people too obsessed on how many follow them?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                      Are some people too obsessed on how many follow them?

                      Is there anything that, people don't get obsessed about?
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        Is there anything that, people don't get obsessed about?
                        How about mediocrity?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          How about mediocrity?
                          Who is to judge what is mediocre?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                            Who is to judge what is mediocre?




                            Can mediocrity be disappointing?




                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                              Can mediocrity be disappointing?




                              Are we talking mediocrity at star wars?

                              May the mXa be more than mediocre....

                              Last edited by CanDB; 08-18-2018, 09:30 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Are we talking mediocrity at star wars?

                                May the mXa be more than mediocre....

                                Isn't mediocre a compliment, to the most recent Star Wars movies?
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X