Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Are dogs in hot dogs, if not what is?
    So, you are telling me that Joey Chesnut eats puppies???

    Comment


    • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
      So, you are telling me that Joey Chesnut eats puppies???

      Do you honestly think that he honestly cares either way? Why else are they called hot dogs & wieners?
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Do you honestly think that he honestly cares either way? Why else are they called hot dogs & wieners?
        Can we move on from the "what's in a hot dog" discussion?



        ^^^^^ moving all by itself!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Can we move on from the "what's in a hot dog" discussion?



          ^^^^^ moving all by itself!!!
          Are we moving on up?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
            Are we moving on up?

            Can we afford to live on the east side?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              Can we afford to live on the east side?
              Isn't it really just an apartment in an expensive city?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                Isn't it really just an apartment in an expensive city?
                Isn't expensive an understatement?
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  Isn't expensive an understatement?
                  What about expensive undergarments?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    What about expensive undergarments?

                    Do some of us prefer boxers?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                      Do some of us prefer boxers?

                      Can we let the masses be the judge of that?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Can we let the masses be the judge of that?
                        Isn't underwear a personal choice?
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          Isn't underwear a personal choice?
                          What if there's a good group discount to be had?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            What if there's a good group discount to be had?

                            Would you share your underwear with a group?
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              What if there's a good group discount to be had?

                              Are seniors the only ones eligible for your "discount"?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                Would you share your underwear with a group?
                                Does this answer your question (with a question)?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X