Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    Isn't it a little early to propose?

    Don't you know when it's the right time?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Don't you know when it's the right time?
      Is it time to re-evaluate the situation?


      Comment


      • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
        Is it time to re-evaluate the situation?


        Who's scarier, Judge Judy or Deadpool?
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          Who's scarier, Judge Judy or Deadpool?
          Does Judge Judy know Judy Blume?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
            Does Judge Judy know Judy Blume?

            Judging by the writer, doesn't this seem plausible?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Judging by the writer, doesn't this seem plausible?

              Do we need Myth Busters to determine if its plausable?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                Do we need Myth Busters to determine if its plausable?

                Is it a problem that I think jam busters when you mention myth busters?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Is it a problem that I think jam busters when you mention myth busters?

                  Am I ever surprised when you relate conversations to food?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                    Am I ever surprised when you relate conversations to food?
                    Are you accusing me of being some sort of foodie?

                    no biggee…

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Are you accusing me of being some sort of foodie?

                      no biggee…

                      Is this meme (below) appropriate for you? :thumb:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                        Is this meme (below) appropriate for you? :thumb:

                        Is that not a rude thing to say....I mean, food thing to say?



                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Is that not a rude thing to say....I mean, food thing to say?



                          Does that deserve an applaud?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                            Does that deserve an applaud?

                            Do you think it's because of a sandwich?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Do you think it's because of a sandwich?

                              Doesn't every "hero" deserve an applause?
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Do you think it's because of a sandwich?




                                Could it be because of some crazy idea that sounds like it would never work in real life?




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X