Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    Does someone need a haircut?


    Is that "Hairy" Carrey?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Is that "Hairy" Carrey?
      Is Harry Carrey related to the Harry in the Henderson's family?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
        Is Harry Carrey related to the Harry in the Henderson's family?

        Did he have big feet?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Did he have big feet?

          So..are you saying we are the same size as the Lilliputions?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
            So..are you saying we are the same size as the Lilliputions?

            Maybe, but how "Swift" were they?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Maybe, but how "Swift" were they?

              Would you mess with this swift action?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                Would you mess with this swift action?

                Would you describe them as "hot"......or is that more to do with the fire they started?:nono:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Would you describe them as "hot"......or is that more to do with the fire they started?:nono:

                  Did someone say "FIRE"?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                    Did someone say "FIRE"?

                    But is he a "stay classy" kind a guy?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      But is he a "stay classy" kind a guy?

                      How do you define "classy"?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                        How do you define "classy"?

                        Wouldn't it be the opposite of what I see in a mirror?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Wouldn't it be the opposite of what I see in a mirror?

                          Do you make daily affirmations like Stewart Smalley does in his mirror?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                            Do you make daily affirmations like Stewart Smalley does in his mirror?

                            Is affirmative a bad answer?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Is affirmative a bad answer?

                              Can I really give you a definitive answer, whether bad or good, on this thread?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                                Can I really give you a definitive answer, whether bad or good, on this thread?
                                How about a definitive question, good or bad, as part of this unusual thread?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X