Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    Is 101 of them enough?

    Isn't "101" always a pretty good place to start?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Isn't "101" always a pretty good place to start?

      Can you get a masters in brewry making?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
        Can you get a masters in brewry making?

        What if my initial thoughts are....."No Way.....Way!"?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          What if my initial thoughts are....."No Way.....Way!"?

          No way out?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
            No way out?

            Isn't there always a way out?

            Last edited by CanDB; 05-26-2019, 11:00 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Isn't there always a way?

              Was he part of the "Aces" team or was he part of the "Bite" team?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                Was he part of the "Aces" team or was he part of the "Bite" team?
                Don't you think the wall was playing for the "Bite" team?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Don't you think the wall was playing for the "Bite" team?

                  Is Tyson the reason Van Gogh lost an ear?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                    Is Tyson the reason Van Gogh lost an ear?

                    Did it happen on a starry, starry night?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Did it happen on a starry, starry night?

                      The first star I see tonight?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                        The first star I see tonight?

                        Do you ever wonder if the stars we are looking at have actually disappeared?



                        (many light years away!!!)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Do you ever wonder if the stars we are looking at have actually disappeared?



                          (many light years away!!!)
                          A you talking billions and billions of them light years away have disappeared?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                            A you talking billions and billions of them light years away have disappeared?

                            How can I answer that question when I clearly do not have a solid starting point?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              How can I answer that question when I clearly do not have a solid starting point?

                              Is a good start important?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                                Is a good start important?

                                Do you think it's important for the horse AND the jockey?



                                (or is he riding side saddle??)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X