Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer My Question With A Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Did they repurpose a product made for something completely different for this movie? .........
    Did you just shine a light on an important subject?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Did you just shine a light on an important subject?

      Shining?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
        Shining?

        Are you going to get me going on Jack stuff again?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Are you going to get me going on Jack stuff again?

          Don't you know that we always come back to Jack?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
            Don't you know that we always come back to Jack?

            And do we always start each day the same?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              And do we always start each day the same?

              Do you ever feel like you are in a groundhog day?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                Do you ever feel like you are in a groundhog day?

                But would I even learn from it?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  But would I even learn from it?

                  Can you learn by example?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                    Can you learn by example?

                    Did that dog teach him how to scoot?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Did that dog teach him how to scoot?

                      Does Scooter McGavin know?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                        Does Scooter McGavin know?

                        Do you think he hangs with Happy types?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Do you think he hangs with Happy types?

                          Are Ren and Stimpy always in a "Happy Happy Joy Joy" mood?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                            Are Ren and Stimpy always in a "Happy Happy Joy Joy" mood?

                            Did you know the show was created by a canuck?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Did you know the show was created by a canuck?

                              What would you say if I told you that I am not surprised?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                                What would you say if I told you that I am not surprised?

                                Are those Beverley Hills folks?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X