The 2015 Mud Run thread!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Dude!!! You echoed my life to a "T".... mother of my kids cheated on me a couple times. After 7 years I finally bounced! Yes, I got remarried at one point.. but she didn't have kids of her own and 2 years in decided she wanted to "single no kids" life and found herself in a situation with another guy where she made the wrong decision... so.... such is life!

But yeah... what a great "how I met" story that would be! Don't get me wrong.. I've been talking with and seeing a gal. And there is something there, something that could be pretty fricken awesome!!!!.. but there is also something holding us back from letting go. Maybe it's me? Who knows... but I have a feeling she'd like a mud run.

Anywho.. this issn't the dating thread!!! !!!!!!
    I hope it works out with this new gal. Make her run with you. Matter of fact, you should sign both of you up for the next Worlds Toughest Mudder. But then again, that might make her hate you. That run is no joke. I can't believe people are able to go for 24 hours and complete 100+ miles. I'd rather just shoot myself in the face with salt rocks or something.

Comment

This year's Spartan Beast in NorCal is at Sqaw in Lake Tahoe?!?!? That was where the first TM I ran was, and it was a beast!!!!

Looks like if I get to complete the Tri it'll be all at the end of the year with the Sprint at AT&T park in July in SF. Can you say "birthday weekend in San Fran?!?!"
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Whoa!! Where has the year gone???

I missed the early year Mud Factor, no big deal.

But... this Saturday I'll be signing up for the first leg of my Spartan Tri- the Sprint in SF at the Giants' ballpark. Figure I'll just make it a day in the "City" and enjoy!! None of the friends have expressed interest... soooo... just me, I guess....

Time to get this season going!!

Comment

Looking at registration I can either reg individual races at $123- $145 each... or get a three race "season pass" for any three races for $249.... no BRAINER!!!

And the Spartan Sprint is my bday weekend... hmmmm.... might have to turn it into a night in San Fran with a bday dinner at Pier 39......

Though.. might make this fall a wee busy... in an 8 week stretch TM and two Spartan races??

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            Looking at registration I can either reg individual races at $123- $145 each... or get a three race "season pass" for any three races for $249.... no BRAINER!!!

And the Spartan Sprint is my bday weekend... hmmmm.... might have to turn it into a night in San Fran with a bday dinner at Pier 39......

Though.. might make this fall a wee busy... in an 8 week stretch TM and two Spartan races??
            I love San Francisco! And Pier 39. Use to get my Bronco stuff there.

8 weeks. I hope that's enough time for your body to recover.
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              I love San Francisco! And Pier 39. Use to get my Bronco stuff there.

8 weeks. I hope that's enough time for your body to recover.
              Yeah... it's the knee I worry about. But.. hey... so be it!!!

Yes.. LOVE SF!!! Haven't been in a few years aside from a couple baseball games(this sat, in fact), but if all works out perhaps the weekend there with the gf.... I can hope.

Comment

Working...
              X