Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Get Educated!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Thx K! I am going to absorb all this info and travel the world knowing just about anything worth knowing!!! I will be a hit at all the local bars.....


    ......or I will get hit!!
    Canadians have a great reputation pretty much everywhere worth visiting. Brits on the other hand...
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

    Comment


    • How to choose the proper greeting

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        How to choose the proper greeting

        Person: Hey bud how's it going?

        You: Hold up! *grabs phone looks at chart of proper greetings*

        10 seconds pass


        20 seconds pass



        30 seconds pass




        You:............ Hello!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          How to choose the proper greeting

          I can't read the details, but I am pretty sure it says....."if you see a person you are attracted to, go ahead and give them a hug, perhaps even a short kiss."

          It says that right?

          Comment




          • Admit it, you know you've always wondered.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rastic View Post


              Admit it, you know you've always wondered.
              Ras, according to this you are my 7th female cousin, 12 times removed! Maybe I read it wrong.





              Thx for the chart. INTERESTING!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Ras, according to this you are my 7th female cousin, 12 times removed! Maybe I read it wrong.





                Thx for the chart. INTERESTING!
                That's still a big step above the family dog! :thumb:

                Comment


                • Denver fastest growing major city in the country

                  Hardly news but in case you missed it, here you are..



                  View full version:
                  http://static.seattletimes.com/wp-co...c-1020x847.jpg


                  Denver was also voted the best place to live in the United States in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                    Hardly news but in case you missed it, here you are..



                    View full version:
                    http://static.seattletimes.com/wp-co...c-1020x847.jpg


                    Denver was also voted the best place to live in the United States in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
                    Great info pal! If I became an American, this would be one of my very top choices as a place of residence.:thumb:

                    Comment


                    • I thought this was interesting and probably pretty accurate, at least as far as I go....

                      When I was young it was more about possessions... but money has become less and less important with each passing year. Better health and time with family has increased as what gives me the most peace or happiness in recent years ....

                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                      Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

                      Comment


                      • This is well worth the watch. Take a minute to see just how many of each country gave their lives. There are many other cross sections too. The stats side by side really paint the picture so even a child could understand just who really paid the ultimate price.

                        I had no idea until I saw this video. It's amazing and very well done


                        dizzolve
                        Orange Rush
                        Last edited by dizzolve; 07-09-2017, 08:18 AM.
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                        Comment


                        • 25 Most Expensive Metros



                          Denver’s median home price is $424,500, up 7.63 percent from last year. The US median home price is $255,600, up 6.19 percent from last year. Of interest to note, the only landlocked metro to crack the top ten is Denver (ninth).

                          View full version:
                          http://www.hsh.com/images/slideshow/...ary_static.jpg
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                            25 Most Expensive Metros



                            Denver’s median home price is $424,500, up 7.63 percent from last year. The US median home price is $255,600, up 6.19 percent from last year. Of interest to note, the only landlocked metro to crack the top ten is Denver (ninth).

                            View full version:
                            http://www.hsh.com/images/slideshow/...ary_static.jpg
                            Glad to see that our Professor is back!!!

                            :thumb:

                            Comment


                            • Just a cool vid from one of my favorite knowledge providing channels on youtube.





                              There is a part 2 as well.
                              A book I wrote

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CTM View Post
                                Just a cool vid from one of my favorite knowledge providing channels on youtube.





                                There is a part 2 as well.
                                Pretty cool! It's the coles notes of history!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X