Best Toast Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Rancid.
    This thread is not what I expected to read as i sat down to eat breakfast, based on the title.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      I didn't go through all this hassle. I just jumped in the bathtub with an old garden hose and handed my wife a flashlight.
      Yikes.....I didn't get the chance to see what my Dr was "injecting". It gives a whole new meaning to covering your butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        I didn't go through all this hassle. I just jumped in the bathtub with an old garden hose and handed my wife a flashlight.
        Hey bud....one more thing...we have a decent quality of healthcare, BUTT now you know why Canadians are called "hosers".

Comment

Just wanted to post a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who's sent me a very nice comment on my cancer fight. Yesterday I got the results from my post-radioactive-iodine-treatment body scan. The cancer has not spread beyond the thyroid area (aka it has not metastasized) and those little glowing iodine atoms are beating the tar out of the remaining thyroid cells just like Steve Atwater putting Christian Okoye flat on his back
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
            Just wanted to post a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who's sent me a very nice comment on my cancer fight. Yesterday I got the results from my post-radioactive-iodine-treatment body scan. The cancer has not spread beyond the thyroid area (aka it has not metastasized) and those little glowing iodine atoms are beating the tar out of the remaining thyroid cells just like Steve Atwater putting Christian Okoye flat on his back
            Your kicking it bud!!! It will know better not to mess with you ever again!

Keep us posted.

:thumb:

Comment

Working...
            X