Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the best gift a father could get on fathers day!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best gift a father could get on fathers day!!!!

sleeep!!!!!

lol in all seriousness the best news i could have gotten on fathers day didnt happen on fathers day but close enough.

The better half calls me at 730 am while im at work which she never does (usually texts). i was thinking that something may have gone wrong with our 8 month old or the house we have under contract. she says "i wanted to wait until fathers day to tell you but i cant wait........we are pregnant again!"

i wanted mal to have a sibling close in age so i couldnt have asked for a better fathers day! im so happy and tired!

i hope all you fathers out there have a great fathers day
    Last edited by armedequation; 06-19-2015, 09:55 PM. Reason: edit to add
    Glen Haven Fire

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    sleeep!!!!!

lol in all seriousness the best news i could have gotten on fathers day didnt happen on fathers day but close enough.

The better half calls me at 730 am which she never does. i was thinking that something may have gone wrong with our 8 month old or the house we have under contract. she says "i wanted to wait until fathers day to tell you but i cant wait........we are pregnant again!"

i wanted mal to have a sibling close in age so i couldnt have asked for a better fathers day!
    Congratulations!!

And kiss that sleep goodbye. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      Congratulations!!

And kiss that sleep goodbye. :thumb:
      yeah thats been long gone now that mal has been teething. first one popped yesterday with a couple here soon to follow.
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Congratulations!

Being a dad and a husband are two roles I cherish.

Comment

Congratualtions!
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            sleeep!!!!!

The better half calls me at 730 am while im at work which she never does (usually texts). i was thinking that something may have gone wrong with our 8 month old or the house we have under contract. she says "i wanted to wait until fathers day to tell you but i cant wait........we are pregnant again!"

i wanted mal to have a sibling close in age so i couldnt have asked for a better fathers day! im so happy and tired!

i hope all you fathers out there have a great fathers day
            Holy moly!!! SOOOO much great stuff going on for you right now. I am SOOO happy for you and your family!!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
            X