• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Day

Happy Canada Day to all our Canucks!

Should be a Beautiful one on the coast!

Comment

Thanks Ras!

Hope all my fellow canucks are going to go for it with some homer stuff: peanut butter, raisin tarts, poutine, bacon, beer, syrup.....that kind of stuff. Then again, eat and drink whatever you like!!

And just to keep things Canadian, you can always watch the NHL Free Agency today.....just to keep the freeze on.....or be like most people and enjoy what may be a great summer day.

Comment

to Canada!!
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Happy Canada Day!
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I'm not Canadian, but to help celebrate this special Summer day with my Canadian friends I will be wearing black socks and plaid shorts I bought off a clearance rack to the pool in a show of solidarity.

Do you guys still call people 'hosers'?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              I'm not Canadian, but to help celebrate this special Summer day with my Canadian friends I will be wearing black socks and plaid shorts I bought off a clearance rack to the pool in a show of solidarity.

Do you guys still call people 'hosers'?
              Just people like you......

Not sure about the black socks/plaid shorts.....maybe a little red would work better. Definitely have a butter tart and go skating on this fine day!!!

Comment

Happy Canada Day!

Speaking of bacon. Went to the Amish market in Annapolis a couple of weeks ago. Saw chocolate covered bacon. Even though I've been a vegetarian for a long time, I was very tempted.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  Happy Canada Day!

Speaking of bacon. Went to the Amish market in Annapolis a couple of weeks ago. Saw chocolate covered bacon. Even though I've been a vegetarian for a long time, I was very tempted.
                  You can't go wrong with that combo.....sweet and salty.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    You can't go wrong with that combo.....sweet and salty.
                    I like sweet and salty.

Bacon was the hardest thing to give up. It was the first meat I gave up. The smell of bacon (and baked squid) "notified" me that I was expecting my first child (years ago).

Bacon and I go back.

Back on topic:

Canada!
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Canada Day? What the hell?

Aright, happy Canada Day, guys. Don't drink and drive. You'll make God cry.

Comment

Working...
                      X