Canada Proclaimed "Most Admired" Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    That's why we have the freedom to walk around naked if we choose, knowing others will not visit. And that's why others admire us so much. "Man, those dudes can do whatever they want up there in canuck-land. What a place!!!"

Mind you, naked and -40 is not for everyone. In fact, they call it, "Naked and Afraid.............Of Frostbite!"
    You know, the funny part is I don't even usually wear a winter jacket. I'm in a suit most days and running from place to place.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      Narnia amirite?!?
      Geez Rem....even mods shouldn't swear here.

Comment

That's why we have the freedom to walk around naked if we choose, knowing others will not visit. And that's why others admire us so much. "Man, those dudes can do whatever they want up there in canuck-land. What a place!!!"

Mind you, naked and -40 is not for everyone. In fact, they call it, "Naked and Afraid.............Of Frostbite!"

Hmm.. kinda like my bedroom...
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          Hmm.. kinda like my bedroom...
          Watch out for sharp objects!!!

Comment

Well done Canada
            U.K came 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
              Well done Canada
              U.K came 13th.
              Thx Jawsie! FTR, my family loved visiting the UK, in fact one of my kids lived there for a couple of years. But hey, we're Commonwealth folks.:thumb:

Comment

I've only been to Toronto and Montreal, but will be going to Vancouver next year. I enjoyed visiting both cities. I have visited far more cities in the USA. I have visited New York, Boston, Miami, Denver, Orlando, New Orleans, Nashville, Memphis, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Seattle, Scottsdale and Las Vegas.

Some of those cities I have visited multiple times. Denver being one of them.

I love the USA and Canada, but hey, Canada gave me my all time favourite band... Rush.

Montreal also has the best beer I have ever tasted - Rickards Red. Hmmm... But Denver has the grilled sausage in Euchlid Hall, the Yard House beers, and the Broncos.

Let's call it an honourable draw!
                Renfrewshire Scotland - Colorado USA

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                  I've never been there but I'd like to go.

That beaver seemed a little stuck. He should try getting to one side or another.

I've been to the opposite ends of Canada. Vancouver, then Toronto and Niagara Falls on another trip, I'd do it again. Nice place.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                  Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                  Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                  Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Originally posted by pozbaird View Post
                    I've only been to Toronto and Montreal, but will be going to Vancouver next year. I enjoyed visiting both cities. I have visited far more cities in the USA. I have visited New York, Boston, Miami, Denver, Orlando, New Orleans, Nashville, Memphis, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Seattle, Scottsdale and Las Vegas.

Some of those cities I have visited multiple times. Denver being one of them.

I love the USA and Canada, but hey, Canada gave me my all time favourite band... Rush.

Montreal also has the best beer I have ever tasted - Rickards Red. Hmmm... But Denver has the grilled sausage in Euchlid Hall, the Yard House beers, and the Broncos.

Let's call it an honourable draw!
                    You should run for politics!!!

You will love Vancouver! Very international city. Maybe you can take a drive up to Whistler, or a Ferry across to Victoria and other West Coast sites. And if you drive east to the interior, you can get to the Okanagan - wine country and lovely scenery.

I have been to the USA many, many times, and have a lot of great memories. As for Denver, I really love it! Not just sayin it. It just feels right when I've been there. Doesn't hurt that The Broncos kicked butt when I was there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                      That beaver seemed a little stuck. He should try getting to one side or another.

I've been to the opposite ends of Canada. Vancouver, then Toronto and Niagara Falls on another trip, I'd do it again. Nice place.
                      If you ever hit the 'peg - Winnipeg, give me a warning (so I can take off for the week). You know I'm kidding!

Maybe try the east coast of Canada someday. Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island for example, very nice.....especially in the autumn!

Comment

You should run for politics!!!

You will love Vancouver! Very international city. Maybe you can take a drive up to Whistler, or a Ferry across to Victoria and other West Coast sites. And if you drive east to the interior, you can get to the Okanagan - wine country and lovely scenery.

I have been to the USA many, many times, and have a lot of great memories. As for Denver, I really love it! Not just sayin it. It just feels right when I've been there. Doesn't hurt that The Broncos kicked butt when I was there!!!
                        I've only got a limited time in Vancouver. We have a few days there before picking up a cruise to Alaska, then a few days in Seattle before flying home.

I'm hoping to do a tour of Century Link Field in Seattle... Steady folks, steady!
                        Renfrewshire Scotland - Colorado USA

Comment

I went backpacking through western Canada this summer, and fell in love with this beautiful country. Amazing scenery, gorgeous hikes, lovely people, and best of all, Tim Horton's!!! What a fantastic place to visit!

Comment

Originally posted by southern cross View Post
                            I went backpacking through western Canada this summer, and fell in love with this beautiful country. Amazing scenery, gorgeous hikes, lovely people, and best of all, Tim Horton's!!! What a fantastic place to visit!
                            As we discussed, you can come back ANY TIME, even if you end up in the middle somewhere, like The 'Peg.

I envy your adventuresome spirit!!!:thumb:

Comment

Kinda wanna move to Toronto, its one of many locations I wanna settle down in. I've always looked Canada, or as I like to call it Canadia. Said before how I much I enjoyed my time going there. Use to go there almost every summer and during other school breaks. Its was only a few min drive, we'd always use the tunnel because the tunnel is cooler than using the bridge.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                                Kinda wanna move to Toronto, its one of many locations I wanna settle down in. I've always looked Canada, or as I like to call it Canadia. Said before how I much I enjoyed my time going there. Use to go there almost every summer and during other school breaks. Its was only a few min drive, we'd always use the tunnel because the tunnel is cooler than using the bridge.
                                Any time bro!!! My kids both live in TO, and enjoy all that is there for them. A bit costly for sure, but lots to do and see.

This sure is turning out to be a great time to be there! The Jays are rocking the city and the country!! Magic number of 1 to win the division. Heck, you can move there and be an NFL season ticket holder......if you can handle that being for The Bills!!! Pretty cool, cuz Rex actually spent some years growing up in TO.

Luv to have ya!!!

:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X