X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southern cross
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    In some ways you know more about Canada than some canucks!! You are an honourary canuck, which means you can add a "u" to words of your choice, drink beer at work, and get the most important piece of plastic known to mankind......a Tim Hortons card!!!
    and all good things to you, sir!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by southern cross View Post
    Oh, go! I was there backpacking for a good two weeks this summer, and it was an incredible trip! If I could figure out how to post the dang picture I have of Lake Louise, I would do it, but I'm too dumb.

And you really need to read Owls in the Family by Farley Mowat. It's a favorite.

But more than anything, just go, and don't miss Tim Horton's.
    In some ways you know more about Canada than some canucks!! You are an honourary canuck, which means you can add a "u" to words of your choice, drink beer at work, and get the most important piece of plastic known to mankind......a Tim Hortons card!!!

Leave a comment:

• southern cross
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Canada has a pretty cool flag and national anthem. I really should visit. I have a niece in Calgary and would love to go to the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal. Anne of Green Gables was a family favorite and I'm a big Sgt. Preston and King/Rex fan. Have always wanted to see Quebec. Some day ...
    Oh, go! I was there backpacking for a good two weeks this summer, and it was an incredible trip! If I could figure out how to post the dang picture I have of Lake Louise, I would do it, but I'm too dumb.

And you really need to read Owls in the Family by Farley Mowat. It's a favorite.

But more than anything, just go, and don't miss Tim Horton's.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Canada has a pretty cool flag and national anthem. I really should visit. I have a niece in Calgary and would love to go to the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal. Anne of Green Gables was a family favorite and I'm a big Sgt. Preston and King/Rex fan. Have always wanted to see Quebec. Some day ...
    Do it Sam!!!!

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    And in another news flash, "CanDB Proclaimed the Most Admired Person"

.......oh wait, maybe that was a dream I had, or it was one of those "self-proclaimed" thingies. More likely there's another CanDB.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    We'll have none of that!
    Even though I said it already, you are welcome back ANY time!!!!

:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• southern cross
    replied
    Hmmmmm....I think the next thing you're going to say is Tim Horton's stinks!

:nono:
    We'll have none of that!

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied

They actually have a few Tim Horton's in Michigan. As a coffee addict, have nothing against Tim Horton's....not Starbucks I got beef.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    All sounds nice...but would never go to a Bills game unless they play Denver or Green Bay. And would never go to a Jays game unless the Tigers are in town.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Any time bro!!! My kids both live in TO, and enjoy all that is there for them. A bit costly for sure, but lots to do and see.

This sure is turning out to be a great time to be there! The Jays are rocking the city and the country!! Magic number of 1 to win the division. Heck, you can move there and be an NFL season ticket holder......if you can handle that being for The Bills!!! Pretty cool, cuz Rex actually spent some years growing up in TO.

Luv to have ya!!!

All sounds nice...but would never go to a Bills game unless they play Denver or Green Bay. And would never go to a Jays game unless the Tigers are in town.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Kinda wanna move to Toronto, its one of many locations I wanna settle down in. I've always looked Canada, or as I like to call it Canadia. Said before how I much I enjoyed my time going there. Use to go there almost every summer and during other school breaks. Its was only a few min drive, we'd always use the tunnel because the tunnel is cooler than using the bridge.
    Any time bro!!! My kids both live in TO, and enjoy all that is there for them. A bit costly for sure, but lots to do and see.

This sure is turning out to be a great time to be there! The Jays are rocking the city and the country!! Magic number of 1 to win the division. Heck, you can move there and be an NFL season ticket holder......if you can handle that being for The Bills!!! Pretty cool, cuz Rex actually spent some years growing up in TO.

Luv to have ya!!!

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Kinda wanna move to Toronto, its one of many locations I wanna settle down in. I've always looked Canada, or as I like to call it Canadia. Said before how I much I enjoyed my time going there. Use to go there almost every summer and during other school breaks. Its was only a few min drive, we'd always use the tunnel because the tunnel is cooler than using the bridge.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I went backpacking through western Canada this summer, and fell in love with this beautiful country. Amazing scenery, gorgeous hikes, lovely people, and best of all, Tim Horton's!!! What a fantastic place to visit!
    As we discussed, you can come back ANY TIME, even if you end up in the middle somewhere, like The 'Peg.

I envy your adventuresome spirit!!!:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• southern cross
    replied
    I went backpacking through western Canada this summer, and fell in love with this beautiful country. Amazing scenery, gorgeous hikes, lovely people, and best of all, Tim Horton's!!! What a fantastic place to visit!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X