• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Hello sir,

I'm a Nigerian Prince and I can make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. I just need your phone number.

and your bank account

and your social security

and your mother's maiden name

Sincerely,
    Prince Lovemore Matombo
    Now this is a post that sounds legit. Where may I send my info good sir?

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Hmm...mailing something from Africa. Yeahhhh I've heard that one before from Craigslist. I'm not gonna fall for that one again buddy!
    Hello sir,

I'm a Nigerian Prince and I can make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. I just need your phone number.

and your bank account

and your social security

and your mother's maiden name

Sincerely,
    Prince Lovemore Matombo

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Hmm...mailing something from Africa. Yeahhhh I've heard that one before from Craigslist. I'm not gonna fall for that one again buddy!

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    I'm not sure why you re=posted the same request? You asked the same here so I'm a little confused. I'm going to merge the two for house keeping purpose's.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Good Morning:

Here is the information from the Broncos Contact page.

Denver Broncos Football Club
    Executive Offices and Training Facility
    13655 Broncos Parkway
    Englewood, CO 80112
    (303) 649-9000

Denver Broncos Ticket Office
    Sports Authority Field at Mile High
    1701 Bryant St.
    Suite 100
    Denver, CO 80204

Ticket Office: (720) 258-3333
    Premium Seats: (720) 258-3338
    ADA Seats: (720) 258-3337
    Fax: (720) 258-3335
    Ticket Office E-mail: [email protected]
    Premium Seat E-mail: [email protected]
    Office Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Denver Broncos Marketing Department
    1701 Bryant St.
    Suite 900
    Denver, CO 80204
    (720) 258-3100

Stadium Management Co.
    1701 Bryant St.
    Suite 700
    Denver, CO 80204
    (720) 258-3000

Denver Broncos Community Development Department
    1701 Bryant Street/ Suite 1400
    Denver, CO 80204

Denver Broncos Charities Fund
    1701 Bryant Street/ Suite 1400
    Denver, CO 80204

The Broncos Store at Denver Broncos Headquarters:
    13403 E. Broncos Pkwy.
    Englewood, CO 80112
    303-264-5665
    Store Hours:
    Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
    Saturday: 10am - 4pm

The Broncos Store at Sports Authority Field at Mile High:
    1701 Bryant Street, Suite 300
    Denver, CO 80204
    Phone: 720-258-3300
    Store Hours:
    Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
    Sunday of home games: Open 9 a.m. until 30 minutes after the game.

Questions, suggestions or comments about DenverBroncos.com? Feel free to e-mail us with your thoughts at [email protected].

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie1213
    replied
    Please help me to make my dream come true!!!

Hi Guys!!

Can anyone please help me?

How can i get an email out to the Broncos and to Peyton Manning?

I am from Namibia, Africa and would really like to send them a letter and a few pics and my video just to show my support to them, before the season starts. Unfortunately I can't send it via post mail, because of the distance, and will take up to 5 months to reach them, and that is a maybe given our current post strike dilemma that we have.

Please help me and make my dream come true, this would be such an honor if they can get my email and to here something back. I'm really a big Broncos fan and would like to show the whole Bronco community.

Hopefully in the near future I can travel to the USA and support the team live, but i'm saving up at the moment, so this is the only way i can afford to show my support at the moment

Thank you very much

Ronnie
    Namibia

Here is one of my photos:

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie1213
    replied
    Hi Peanut,
    hahaha luckily i know where Maryland is and heard of it before , guess as 'n teacher i have to right ?
    Glad i'm not you with those Ravens around, i'm living in peace with no NFL supporter here, so i can enjoy my Bronco support and my friends that wants to know something about football, well, i persuade them to become Bronco fans

Yip, helped me a lot so far, looking forward to the future threads.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
    lol lol that's funny lol I usually win when it comes to defending Peyton..I wear people down and they just give up..haha And yes us females are small in number but we are pretty powerful..:thumb:
    Good luck in wearing the regulars down. They're a feisty bunch.

Originally posted by Ronnie1213 View Post
    Thank you Remedy, glad to be here. Longoverdue, but better late than never, always followed the site but never knew i could register and post threads, so happy that i die. already feel so much more closer to the community and Broncos, as i said , nobody talk football here, nothing. So now i can finally relate with my kind of people:thumb:
    I'm in Maryland. Yes, it's still the US but we still feel isolated outside of Colorado. I'm surrounded by Washington and Baltimore fans.

A gathering of Broncos fans. I love it.

Hi Peanut, thanks. Glad to be here. yip, got a lot of my 100000 questions that i have ,answered hehe.
    You will find that the members are very knowledgeable and very helpful. They're the best.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie1213
    replied
    Hi Peanut, thanks. Glad to be here. yip, got a lot of my 100000 questions that i have ,answered hehe.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie1213
    replied
    Thank you Remedy, glad to be here. Longoverdue, but better late than never, always followed the site but never knew i could register and post threads, so happy that i die. already feel so much more closer to the community and Broncos, as i said , nobody talk football here, nothing. So now i can finally relate with my kind of people:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Chrissy
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    I wonder what he would do for mods that stops fights between pro-Manning and notpro-Manning fans.

Hi, Chrissy. Good to see another female Broncos fan.

Welcome, Ronnie! Looks like you've got some good advice from the members.
    lol lol that's funny lol I usually win when it comes to defending Peyton..I wear people down and they just give up..haha And yes us females are small in number but we are pretty powerful..:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
    That would be so awesome for you..tell Peyton your story and how you came to be a Broncos fan and a fan of his..you never know you could be watching a game before you know it. I live here in TN ..its Peyton country and he does stuff like that all the time for his fans. Peyton I can honestly say is a rare breed indeed..the man has never forgotten where hes came from..hes such a class act and is so very thankful for every fan he has..
    I wonder what he would do for mods that stops fights between pro-Manning and notpro-Manning fans.

Hi, Chrissy. Good to see another female Broncos fan.

Welcome, Ronnie! Looks like you've got some good advice from the members.

Leave a comment:

• Chrissy
    replied
    Wow thank you very much, i will mail it to him (would probably take about 2-3 months ) before he gets it, but will also sent a email to manning camp. Don't worry, big Manning fan as well, as you can tell from my jersey. Got it about a month ago from overseas, because football isn't really a thing here, nobody watches it, nothing. Luckily my friend ordered me one for my birthday, because she know i love my American Football , especially the Broncos and Manning of course hehehe. Hopefully i can see a game live at Mile High one day.
    That would be so awesome for you..tell Peyton your story and how you came to be a Broncos fan and a fan of his..you never know you could be watching a game before you know it. I live here in TN ..its Peyton country and he does stuff like that all the time for his fans. Peyton I can honestly say is a rare breed indeed..the man has never forgotten where hes came from..hes such a class act and is so very thankful for every fan he has..

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Welcome to the forums my friend.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie1213
    replied
    Wow thank you very much, i will mail it to him (would probably take about 2-3 months ) before he gets it, but will also sent a email to manning camp. Don't worry, big Manning fan as well, as you can tell from my jersey. Got it about a month ago from overseas, because football isn't really a thing here, nobody watches it, nothing. Luckily my friend ordered me one for my birthday, because she know i love my American Football , especially the Broncos and Manning of course hehehe. Hopefully i can see a game live at Mile High one day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X