NFL Preseason live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Preseason live?

Did NFL.com discontinue this? I've had it the last 3 years and now no notice of renewal, in fact I can't find it at all! I see gamepass but I don't need that thing for the entire year, I just want to watch the preseason games
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Did NFL.com discontinue this? I've had it the last 3 years and now no notice of renewal, in fact I can't find it at all! I see gamepass but I don't need that thing for the entire year, I just want to watch the preseason games
    I believe it has been merged with the new game pass or something like that. Because I used to get Preseason live and gamerewind and neither have been renewed. But when I tried fireing up Gamerewind on my Xbox they mentioned that it was now that game pass and I checked it out and it looked like it includes the preseason in it so I'm guessing it is all in one package now.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      I believe it has been merged with the new game pass or something like that. Because I used to get Preseason live and gamerewind and neither have been renewed. But when I tried fireing up Gamerewind on my Xbox they mentioned that it was now that game pass and I checked it out and it looked like it includes the preseason in it so I'm guessing it is all in one package now.
      Thats a bummer, not paying a hundred dollars just for the preseason. Guess I will wait till they get shown again on NFL network
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

The Seattle game this week will be broadcast on the NFL Network.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          The Seattle game this week will be broadcast on the NFL Network.
          from what I understand all preseason games will be broadcast on NFLN at some point

some of them will be live time. the others will be delayed but all 65 preseason games will be available on NFLN.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
            from what I understand all preseason games will be broadcast on NFLN at some point

some of them will be live time. the others will be delayed but all 65 preseason games will be available on NFLN.
            They will be, I just enjoyed coming home from work if I missed the game and watching it right away
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X