Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Did everything you said Jake, still not working. Its just Chrome that is having this problem. My brother and friend are also having this issue.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    IF this doesn't work you need to switch your DNS to Open or use Google's DNS server, then flush your dns.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Sounds like you're trying to use a proxy... either that or your browser is, go to settings on chrome up top there is a search bar type in proxy. Click change proxy settings, make sure you don't have any proxies up there.

If you don't see anything click on LAN settings, and make sure automatically detect settings is the only thing checked.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I don't have a way to post a screen shot.
    Press Alt+PrtScn to get the active window screen shot, save it, and then upload it to a picture file sharing site like PostImage.org or something. Or, if you want to have it deleted later, create a gallery online here and post your image. Then post your image like you normaly would. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    I don't have a way to post a screen shot.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Give me a screen cap of the error.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    started a topic Need help fellow nerds

Need help fellow nerds

Does anyone know how to fix the err_connection rest issue? Currently having this issue with Google chrome and can't seem to figure out how to fix it.
Working...
X