Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frenchfan
    replied
    @RunYouOver : If you like it, then you're welcome ... Thanks.

@Frenchy180 : Thanks... Well, you're not the only Frenchy here anymore... LOL... Anyway, you'll have to tell me about your username

@NJie : Yeah Juve did well last season but I was mad they were defeated by Barcelona... I'm fed up with Barçà... May be PSG will have a great CL this year !.

@ebsoria : Hum well... You can have bisous from guys if you like, but sorry not from me... I'm not "Greek" LMAO... Cheers seem to be a great idea

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    So, no bisous to the guys, so we'll go with CHEERS!!!

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Yes it has, and you would have thought I'd be around sooner considering the run Juve had in the CL last season!

How is everyone!?

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Man, I thought this was a thread about me... welcome back man! and thanks for the birthday wishes the other day!

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Wow, love throwback threads like these

What's up guys?

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN View Post
    Where the heck are all the Europeans?
    Well hello there, it's been a while

Leave a comment:

• frenchfan
    replied
    @Jawsie : I'm not sure I have to congrats you for becoming a granny… LOL… Anyway, here are some bisous & sws..

@NJie : Yeah… Found you… Now, time to see where Steve is hiding is and talk about some soccer and rugby too… Though I really love football a lot more
    Europeans have disappeared… That's the Greece's effect

@MileHighGuy : Thanks !

Last edited by Peanut; 08-24-2015, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    ooo welcome back n such

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Where the heck are all the Europeans?

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Someone found me.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Go find Den21 and NJ for me Frenchie and we can revive the old Champions League thread where I did most of my posting a decade ago.

The one big thing that's happened to me in recent years is that I've become a Granny

Leave a comment:

• frenchfan
    replied
    Thanks .

@Jawsie : yeah, I've been busy, but I've also had some ups and downs in my life. I've made mistakes, I moved on and I rebounded. I also had some health issues. I made music one of a priority in my life. I played in some bands. I decided to play guitar & bass too (I was already playing keyboards). I like to make some covers and I try to write now. These things keep me really busy. But I missed my friends. It was time for coming back ... LOL... Bisous are back !
    Just a quick sum up of my story... LOL

@peanut : Congrats for being first... But just don't think you deserve some "bisous" for that... LOL ... But a beer whenever you want mon ami

Take care everyone

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Welcome back my friend

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Hi Frenchie! Welcome back!!

It was a pleasant surprise to see your name at the bottom. I'm the first to write on your wall.

*bisous*

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    My dear Frenchie, it's ever so good to see you around. There just hasn't been enough bisous in your absence.
    Hope you have been able to keep up with the Broncos. Sounds like you've been busy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X