I Have An Addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Mind you, crowns can look pretty good.....sometimes prettier than regular teeth. Hey, maybe that's what The LA Kings are talking about......you know, the Crowns.
    Haha maybe!

Comment

I think I have the solution however.......I just need more

cowbells.
      That's only when you have a fever.

Comment

Am I doing it right?
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post

Am I doing it right?
          Now you're talking canuck language! Good on you Kasper!!!!:thumb:

Trust me, what these guys do repeatedly is not easy.

Comment

Now you're talking canuck language! Good on you Kasper!!!!:thumb:

Trust me, what these guys do repeatedly is not easy.
            I know, I hate cleaning the house.
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Good ole f words!!!:thumb:
              Add in femles there you have the three key f words.
              sigpic

Comment

And I am not going to do much about it!

Yes, I have a serious addiction to........sports. I can't get enough. It is with me all the time. I used to play lots of it, I watch it, I listen to it, I discuss it, and I plan many of my days around it. I still compete a little, but an arthritic ankle limits my participation in certain sports. I work out several times a week, so in that sense, I stay active. You never know, I may be called up to the big leagues any day.

Today is a typical example. I wake up and turn on the local sports station. I read the paper....sports first. I log on to my favourite NFL team's board.:thumb: Maybe make a comment or two. I know what games I will be watching this evening - in this case, TNF, some Winnipeg Jets preseason, and maybe some Blue Jays action, as they try to secure the best record in the AL. Of course I will watch some sports tv later, which reviews all the key activity for the day. And much of this stuff I have already seen or checked into, on tv or online. I will also sneak in some more Broncos MB stuff here and there.

And I will do the same tomorrow (I am semi retired, so when I work I listen to sports radio when driving). Sunday revolves around The NFL, along with whatever else is happening this time of year. NHL is around the corner, MLB is nearing playoffs, and NBA not far away. Not to mention all the other sports I follow from time to time.

Yes, I do work, I do have other hobbies, and we get out for a brunch or dinner here and there. But sports is an addiction. Don't get me wrong, my family comes first, as do my close friends, but there is some "special" scheduling involved, even when we go on trips.....as in, have seen 3 SBs in distant places while my family roamed about, and have worked vacations around big sporting events. They are understanding.....within reason. I work hard to make things mesh.

Yes, I CanDB have an addiction, and I am not going to do much about it!
                At least this is heathly addiction, CanDB. There is nothing wrong with that. :thumb:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                  At least this is heathly addiction, CanDB. There is nothing wrong with that. :thumb:
                  Yah....so far I don't gamble with it, other than when me and my buds have a hockey pool for 10 bucks a head. I'm the one who makes sure we don't bet for more. Interestingly, somehow gambling is shown on sports stations. And lets not be naïve, sports and gambling go hand in hand. Not that Vegas has any addicts.........

Comment

My "addiction" suddenly goes away when the Chargers are on.

Comment

Working...
                    X