No announcement yet.

Where do you click on the BCMB banner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you click on the BCMB banner?

I've noticed lately that I often click on the top banner of the website when I want to go back to the home page instead of clicking on the breadcrumb links (you know, Forum -> Anything But Football -> Anything Goes...) I think it's because it's bigger target and easy to hit with the mouse without having to be too accurate.

For no apparent reason I noticed I often click on people's faces. Usually the under the "COS" in Broncos with his hands up.

Am I the only one?

I didn't know you could click on the banner. I always go to my bookmarks and click the link there. Or hit the back button.

Now I want to click faces.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      I've noticed lately that I often click on the top banner of the website when I want to go back to the home page instead of clicking on the breadcrumb links (you know, Forum -> Anything But Football -> Anything Goes...) I think it's because it's bigger target and easy to hit with the mouse without having to be too accurate.

For no apparent reason I noticed I often click on people's faces. Usually the under the "COS" in Broncos with his hands up.

Am I the only one?
      You must not get out very often, Rastic!

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
        You must not get out very often, Rastic!
        If being me was easy then everybody could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          When you move the pointer over the faces it turns into a hand with a pointing finger. Watch and make sure you don't poke the eyes or you will get suspended for a game.
          sigpic

Comment

i click the woman in the middle's face almost every time

Comment

I usually use the "today's post" button.

sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                I now feel validated!

Comment

I didn't know you could click on the banner. I always go to my bookmarks and click the link there. Or hit the back button.

When I'm on the desktop, it's not a big deal.

When I'm on my tablet/phone, it is such a time/aggregation saver.

Thank you, Rastic.
                  Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                    I think I have clicked her most of the time as well. Is that called "hitting" on her?

When the format was changed I kind of stumbled on clicking the faces. Trial and error.

Geez, her poor face must be sore!

Comment

Now I am wondering if there are other hidden gems awaiting us! I am going to click on everything in sight. Maybe tickets to a Broncos game. Maybe The Super Bowl.

Maybe just......."try again". Hey, it's a start!

Comment

So funny other people notice this. I always click the guys right fist.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          I think I have clicked her most of the time as well. Is that called "hitting" on her?

When the format was changed I kind of stumbled on clicking the faces. Trial and error.

Geez, her poor face must be sore!
                          You might be a stalker...

Comment

When I'm on the desktop, it's not a big deal.

When I'm on my tablet/phone, it is such a time/aggregation saver.

Thank you, Rastic.
                            Glad my mindless wanderings could actually be beneficial to someone - Lord knows they usually aren't to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                              Glad my mindless wanderings could actually be beneficial to someone - Lord knows they usually aren't to me.

I like mindless wanderings.

Don't be surprised if I edit your post to edit my post. I meant " aggravation". I have no idea why that word is there. It's not what was in my mind. Can I blame spell check?
                              Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

Working...
                              X