Riddle me this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle me this...

There's an Internet riddle out and about. It's hard.

It doesn't do a whole lot of good to try to find walkthroughs for it, as they seem to update the riddle.

Here is an introduction to the riddle.

Here is the riddle itself.

I'm in room number 5. It's pretty challenging but I'm sniffing around. I have what I need to complete the room, but I haven't put my finger on what it is yet. I have the three clues that all point to the same item though... so now I just need to figure out what "it" is I'm supposed to be looking for.

The hardest room (besides this one) I've seen so far is room number 4, and that one's pretty tough if you don't notice things and then are familiar enough with the mostly hidden object to recognize what it is.

I've been at this sucker for about two hours and I'm in room 5. There are 81 rooms.

Enjoy.

Okay, I'm in room 6. Room 5 is a beast.

I think I'm on a good trail in room 6 though. I don't expect this to be as hard.

Comment

I stand corrected.

Comment

Damn you man - I can not afford to be addicted to another site, time will not allow

Comment

Especially this one. Man, this one takes some focus.

Comment

well i cant focus too much at work but its gonna make a great pass the time at home site - I wonder how could I will be after a couple of hits from the pipe

Comment

8's a beeyotch.....
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I did find an accurate guide out there. I'm not going to use it, but if anyone wants it it seems to be current. Let me know.

I'm one of those "do it yourself" folks though on stuff like this. The accurate guide is actually in the forums on the introduction page. It's pretty good about going through it slowly and not spoiling more than it has to. After I solved one on pure luck I went and looked to see how I was supposed to do it, and it seemed accurate and pretty decent. Just use that initial intro link and follow it to the forums.

Comment

Just one question, not a hint, do I need to have my speakers on?
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

So far I've not seen a room where a sound would be helpful.

Comment

Yeah, I'm stuck on 8 too, rcsodak. I haven't messed with it much, but I don't even know where to start really.

Comment

lol im stuck on 3. maybe i just dont got the hang of it yet..

Comment

Three is hard. Not only is the only viable clue hard to see, but you also must recognize it for what it is, and then also understand it.

Don't get down on yourself and say you're no good. I mean that would be a negative and false remark. Just say something positive and make it true.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
                            Three is hard. Not only is the only viable clue hard to see, but you also must recognize it for what it is, and then also understand it.

Don't get down on yourself and say you're no good. I mean that would be a false remark. Just say something positive and make it true.
                            well i got 3, but now im stuck on 4...the morse code one...lol...itll take me days to do this

Comment

Well, I got to level 7 in about oh... four hours or so - but I happen to know morse and am familiar with url tricks. I also drive a mean search engine if I say so myself.

I'm in a good spot on level 8, I just haven't had time to look into it more. I found an important URL for it though. It's obviously a clue.

It's quite daunting though, especially with no guide. I got a lot of satisfaction from even getting this far. Hang in there. Otherwise you'll drive yourself to a premature grave.

No, that's not a clue. I lie sometimes though.

Comment

Working...
                              X