Back Massager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Massager

Hello everyone. I didn't know where to put this so I put it here. My wife has back issues. I am on the road a lot. I am looking into getting a back massager for her for when I'm away and can't do it. I have no experience here so if any of you and have any suggestions on a good one to get I'd appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time.

Before anyone suggests it, no the 6 ft spandex guy is not what I had in mine
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Hello everyone. I didn't know where to put this so I put it here. My wife has back issues. I am on the road a lot. I am looking into getting a back massager for her for when I'm away and can't do it. I have no experience here so if any of you and have any suggestions on a good one to get I'd appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time.

Before anyone suggests it, no the 6 ft spandex guy is not what I had in mine
    Hahaha!!!

I got my wife a Panasonic Reach Easy massager for Christmas last year and she loves it.

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't tell them it's for your wife, or else you will end up with a 'personal massager' that has nothing to do with her back. Trust me on this.

Comment

Icy Hot Smart Relief Back and Hip Starter Kit

I don't have one, but it's like the therapy that you get at a chiropractor.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

How about an inversion table as an alternative? If you get a really nice one those would help her back immensely... If she's comfortable with hanging upside down of course. If you get a nice one it shouldn't hurt her feet or anything.

Comment

Does she like the massager you chose?

Comment

Working...
              X