• Show
Clear All

• SLeeLeeS
    replied
    Does she like the massager you chose?

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    How about an inversion table as an alternative? If you get a really nice one those would help her back immensely... If she's comfortable with hanging upside down of course. If you get a nice one it shouldn't hurt her feet or anything.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestions

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Icy Hot Smart Relief Back and Hip Starter Kit

I don't have one, but it's like the therapy that you get at a chiropractor.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Whatever you do, don't tell them it's for your wife, or else you will end up with a 'personal massager' that has nothing to do with her back. Trust me on this.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Hello everyone. I didn't know where to put this so I put it here. My wife has back issues. I am on the road a lot. I am looking into getting a back massager for her for when I'm away and can't do it. I have no experience here so if any of you and have any suggestions on a good one to get I'd appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time.

Before anyone suggests it, no the 6 ft spandex guy is not what I had in mine
    Hahaha!!!

I got my wife a Panasonic Reach Easy massager for Christmas last year and she loves it.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    started a topic Back Massager

Back Massager

Hello everyone. I didn't know where to put this so I put it here. My wife has back issues. I am on the road a lot. I am looking into getting a back massager for her for when I'm away and can't do it. I have no experience here so if any of you and have any suggestions on a good one to get I'd appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time.

Before anyone suggests it, no the 6 ft spandex guy is not what I had in mine
Working...
X