Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post a pic of your dog!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Ladybird

    Ladybird as a pup, her ears have always been the same size
    sigpic
    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
      This is Sierra. She was a beautiful English Cream, white Golden Retriever. She was taken from us at the age of six due to leukemia, and was beloved by our family. Before passing, I promised her that our Broncos would win the Super Bowl...and sincerely meant it.

      We won Super Bowl 50.

      I love you Sierra...we did it!!!

      So cute! All puppies are, but goldens are especially so IMO. And, so sad - I'm sorry for your loss at such a young age. I love goldens and I'm sure Sierra was special in many ways. We had to put ours down a few months ago. He was over 14 years old so we enjoyed a good long life with him. Even in his later days he still exhibited that same exuberance and willingness to please that goldens are known for.

      So, here's Zep... RIP, my friend.



      --

      Winter is Coming!

      Comment


      • #18
        This is Boomer. He is quite the character. A Great Pyrenees/Lab Mix







        Faith, our 3 legged pibble mix



        Last edited by Joshua2585; 02-17-2016, 11:43 AM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
          So cute! All puppies are, but goldens are especially so IMO. And, so sad - I'm sorry for your loss at such a young age. I love goldens and I'm sure Sierra was special in many ways. We had to put ours down a few months ago. He was over 14 years old so we enjoyed a good long life with him. Even in his later days he still exhibited that same exuberance and willingness to please that goldens are known for.

          So, here's Zep... RIP, my friend.



          --

          Thank you, and I too am sorry for your loss. Putting a dog down is so hard...they're so integral to our lives and families. Their love is unconditional.

          Love the picture of Zep! What a beautiful dog!
          To infinity...and beyond.

          Comment


          • #20
            Here's Zeus:

            sigpic

            2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

            Comment


            • #21




              Nailed it.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

              Comment


              • #22
                OK, this really is my dog:

                Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                Comment


                • #23
                  Both of them:

                  Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    We lost both our dogs last year. It was a very rough year for us to lose two members of the family in one year.

                    The English Bulldog was Rambeaux and he was 9, and the Olde English Bulldog is Molly Brown and she was 11. I sure miss my puppies.



                    This is Rambeaux when we got him. He was the MOST expensive dog ever. Just weeks after we got him he had to have surgery to open up his throat because he couldn't breathe. I bet we spent over $10,000 on this dog with all his problems. He was worth every penny.



                    This is the unsinkable Molly Brown playing in the back yard. She had cancer in her eye so we had to put her down in Nov. I miss her the most because she followed me everywhere. She was the biggest lap dog ever.

                    sigpic
                    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                      We lost both our dogs last year. It was a very rough year for us to lose two members of the family in one year.

                      The English Bulldog was Rambeaux and he was 9, and the Olde English Bulldog is Molly Brown and she was 11. I sure miss my puppies.



                      This is Rambeaux when we got him. He was the MOST expensive dog ever. Just weeks after we got him he had to have surgery to open up his throat because he couldn't breathe. I bet we spent over $10,000 on this dog with all his problems. He was worth every penny.



                      This is the unsinkable Molly Brown playing in the back yard. She had cancer in her eye so we had to put her down in Nov. I miss her the most because she followed me everywhere. She was the biggest lap dog ever.

                      The look like awesome dogs! Funny what a huge part of the family they really are. When I had to put down my lab years ago, it was the hardest thing ever. Still miss him for the same reason he was on my heels at all times, followed me everywhere. Swore we would never get another pup, that we would just keep our other senior dog and that was it. Four years later we have our Senior dog still (jake) who has to be about 15, plus my four year old (bear) because I lasted a whopping 4 months before we agreed to another pup family member. While bear will never be a replacement for my lab, he helped heal the loss a bit. Sorry you lost both your buddies last year < it broke my heart just to lose one.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                        The look like awesome dogs! Funny what a huge part of the family they really are. When I had to put down my lab years ago, it was the hardest thing ever. Still miss him for the same reason he was on my heels at all times, followed me everywhere. Swore we would never get another pup, that we would just keep our other senior dog and that was it. Four years later we have our Senior dog still (jake) who has to be about 15, plus my four year old (bear) because I lasted a whopping 4 months before we agreed to another pup family member. While bear will never be a replacement for my lab, he helped heal the loss a bit. Sorry you lost both your buddies last year < it broke my heart just to lose one.
                        Yes they really grow on you. What other part of the family is always happy to see you, always greets you at the door, just wants to be loved, and lots of playing around.

                        I know my kids grew out of that by age 13 My wife still does but I have to break her now of the problem she has with shaking her leg when I rub her neck.
                        sigpic
                        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                          Yes they really grow on you. What other part of the family is always happy to see you, always greets you at the door, just wants to be loved, and lots of playing around.

                          I know my kids grew out of that by age 13 My wife still does but I have to break her now of the problem she has with shaking her leg when I rub her neck.
                          I think I just like that the most they ever have to say to me happens in a few barks, and aside from that their quite and content … never complain.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Camping at Warren Fork/Warren Canyon in the High Sierra. At 9000+ feet, it got chilly at night, so Tioga is sporting my wife's North Face Denali jacket. We're pretty sure he'd give this two paws up for warmth, and four paws for functional style.

                            To infinity...and beyond.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              This is Effy celebrating football season with her favorite Pumpkin dress

                              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                [IMG][/IMG]

                                Sugarbear is the chocolate lab
                                Echo is the mutt (best breed ever........ after lab of course

                                [IMG][/IMG]
                                Last edited by dizzolve; 06-28-2016, 01:58 PM.
                                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X