Post a pic of your dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    wow he looks like he's got a huge personality I'm a fan of the ears. They can be so expressive
    Thanks! He's got a pretty large personality. He's very much so a people person - always wanting to meet and greet everyone.

He's a loyal little guy, a great friend.
    Last edited by Peerless; 08-18-2016, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Felt like bumping. Got a new friend last weekend. Love him to death and he's adjusting, as are my other two buddies. I'll have to eventually add a pic of my new guy, he's a siberian husky mix.
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
        Felt like bumping. Got a new friend last weekend. Love him to death and he's adjusting, as are my other two buddies. I'll have to eventually add a pic of my new guy, he's a siberian husky mix.
        Congrats on your new addition. We need a family photo.
        Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Can you guys see this? My account may be private, but I had taught my dog "Speak" previously, then started interchanging "GO BRONCOS" with "Speak." So, now every time I say Go Broncos he barks. Pretty awesome:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL1arp-D...jfisch25&hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
            Can you guys see this? My account may be private, but I had taught my dog "Speak" previously, then started interchanging "GO BRONCOS" with "Speak." So, now every time I say Go Broncos he barks. Pretty awesome:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL1arp-D...jfisch25&hl=en
            Says the links broken ... maybe if you try a public profile or if you uploaded on a different account...
            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

Says the links broken ... maybe if you try a public profile or if you uploaded on a different account...
              Here, try this:

https://youtu.be/f2UFDt7_jd0

Comment

Cool dog! I say "Go Broncos" to my Pitbull/Ridgeback mix and runs outside and hides.... completely different response
                sigpic

Comment

Cute dog.

Cool dog! I say "Go Broncos" to my Pitbull/Ridgeback mix and runs outside and hides.... completely different response
                  Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                    Congrats on your new addition. We need a family photo.

Thanks Peanut! Here's a family photo!

And one just of my new buddy, Cody, since the other boys were hogging the windows on our way to hike...
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Peanut! Here's a family photo!

And one just of my new buddy, Cody, since the other boys were hogging the windows on our way to hike...
                      Beautiful ! Thanks for sharing. I like big puppies.
                      Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Comment

So the wife wanted a rescue, so we got a 3rd dog. I introduce MIller, our new Chocolate Lab. He is 3 months old, we found him at the local animal shelter.

sigpic
                        BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                          So the wife wanted a rescue, so we got a 3rd dog. I introduce MIller, our new Chocolate Lab. He is 3 months old, we found him at the local animal shelter.

Rescue dogs are the best! As are labs - so good natured ....
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks like a good time to jump in here again.

I mentioned upthread how we had to put our Golden Retriever down last year. We were hoping to get another Golden puppy this spring or summer, but couldn’t get it done for various reasons. My daughters volunteer at the local shelter and were pushing for a rescue. (Personally, I wanted to get a Golden puppy AND a rescue.) By the middle of the summer the kids were starting to really hound us about not getting a dog yet.

And, then… Griz happened.

One evening, right after a teary-eyed vote of no-confidence from the kids, we checked the shelter’s website and spotted a dog that was up for adoption the next day. We didn’t tell the kids, but planned on having them there bright and early to volunteer the next day. The connection and love between us and that dog was immediate and undeniable. We were first on the list and took him home the next day.

The shelter thought he was a 3-4 year old Chocolate Lab / Irish Setter mix. The lab in him was obvious, but our experience with Goldens and some conspicuous traits had us wondering. We had a coupon for a DNA test. Result: 7/8 Lab, 1/8 Golden Retriever.

He’s the sweetest, most mild mannered Lab (or Golden) that I’ve ever been around. It’s so strange to me. This dog spent 3+ years of his life doing SOMETHING and was probably somebody’s pet, but we have next to no idea what exactly that life entailed. He’s SO beautiful and obviously trained, but he sat in that shelter unclaimed for 2 weeks after he was picked up as a “stray”? Weird. What’s his story? What happened to his humans? Why wasn’t this awesome dog sought after and/or found by his owner? We’ll probably never know, but it doesn’t matter. He’s our dog now, and I’m pretty sure he loves us just as much as we love him.

So, here’s Griz, the newest member of the ‘Groan’ family.

---

For some reason, he likes to climb up and lay on things.

---

Some of those conspicuous Golden traits we noticed: feathering on his chest, ears and tail, and a reddish-blonde tinge to his coat.

---

Looking out the window and down the road - waiting for the kids to get home from school.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^ Griz looks like an awesome dog, M-n-G! All the cool pups on this thread always makes me smile.... needed a bump.
                              sigpic

Comment

^^^^^^^^^ Griz looks like an awesome dog, M-n-G! All the cool pups on this thread always makes me smile.... needed a bump.
                                Great thread bump! :thumb:

@MnG - If you lived any closer I would steal your dog. She's beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X