Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    That's a proud lookin' dog right there!
    Ol Scooter was one cool dude. Got me in more trouble than I could get out of. Almost. ������ First time the dog catcher brought him back he came in sittin in the front seat of his pickup. ������
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Rescued this little guy back in October from an abusive and neglectful house/family. Had to fight mites, bad diarrhea, malnourishded causing him to not grow to what his breed us supposed to be. In that pic he was barely able to walk to his food and was wobbly.

After months of care, love, warmth, and proper attention he's doing quite well! In the beginning fought to keep him over four pounds. Now his chunky butt is over 7 and he's a happy little dude. May never be fully healthy, and the vet even warned to not expect a full life out of him, but I'll keep loving him every moment I can. This is Todd now.

*2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Ginger was a resuce as well. She was found roaming the streets. She picked ME last June.

She's happy, healthy, and loved as well. And she loves her brother, Todd in the post above this one.

Comment

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            Rescued this little guy back in October from an abusive and neglectful house/family. Had to fight mites, bad diarrhea, malnourishded causing him to not grow to what his breed us supposed to be. In that pic he was barely able to walk to his food and was wobbly.

After months of care, love, warmth, and proper attention he's doing quite well! In the beginning fought to keep him over four pounds. Now his chunky butt is over 7 and he's a happy little dude. May never be fully healthy, and the vet even warned to not expect a full life out of him, but I'll keep loving him every moment I can. This is Todd now.

Good work eb!! I'd love to give that cute dog a big hug!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
              Supposed to be your dog P, not your flying mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Good work eb!! I'd love to give that cute dog a big hug!:thumb:
                Thanks! He's a decent little due. Toddjrick J O'Callahan.... that's what I call his full name.

Comment

Cute little guy!!

Hi Todd!

How in the world did you come up with Todd for the name?

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Cute little guy!!

Hi Todd!

How in the world did you come up with Todd for the name?
                    Once he got an initial bath everyone kept saying he looked like a fox or a coyote. One of my FAVORITE movies is The Fox and The Hound. The Fox in that movie is Todd.

Comment

Once he got an initial bath everyone kept saying he looked like a fox or a coyote. One of my FAVORITE movies is The Fox and The Hound. The Fox in that movie is Todd.
                      Respect.

Comment

I like that
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I hate that he was neglected and abused but so happy that he found his forever home with you, ebsoria! He looks so happy and healthy! What a good looking boy! Ginger's a cutie too! So glad you you adopt and don't shop. Rescue pups are the best! I've had three, none who were in that bad of shape, but all rescue pups.... had one who was not a rescue pup, who was a great dog as well, but rescue dogs are where my hearts at now.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Awesome story! Cute pup.

Comment

I commend all of you Rescue Dog folks. Some situations appear quite difficult, given the abusiveness, but so many good folks step up to the plate and make that dog's life completely better! I am happy to mention a recent story in my locale, where all the 15 abused, malnourished dogs in a pretty awful place, have been adopted. Makes me feel so very happy for them, and proud of the folks who made it happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X