X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoserSlick
    replied
    haha, thx guys

challenge by brute by creating one when u click on the link...

post ur brutes name and/or link for CPs!

(unless you're allergic to fun)

Leave a comment:

• SLeeLeeS
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Back in the day........

Colognes were trendy back then. Brut and Jade East were my first attempts at offering a good smell. It was fun. Over my professional years, I continued to wear cologne, of decent quality, and without over doing. These days I seldom wear, but I do on occasion, using some that I received as gifts....again, good quality - Dolce & Gabbana / Drakkar Noir.

But it's cool that Brut still exists. I may just buy a bottle for old time sake.

(Sorry LoserSlick for derailing. CPs in the mail)
    I will CP too

Lastly though, I have several bottles here that I snuck from his medicine cabinet and didn't tell my mom. Only because she wouldn't have given me any because shes kinda mean, and he had a ton in there. Anyway, sometimes I just smell them when I'm feeling nostalgic. I am a softie. It's the perfect grandpa smell imo.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
    My stepdad always wore Brut! The old school green bottle. haha Great memories. Love that smell, reminds me of some happy times before he passed away.

Thanks for making me think of that!
    Back in the day........

Colognes were trendy back then. Brut and Jade East were my first attempts at offering a good smell. It was fun. Over my professional years, I continued to wear cologne, of decent quality, and without over doing. These days I seldom wear, but I do on occasion, using some that I received as gifts....again, good quality - Dolce & Gabbana / Drakkar Noir.

But it's cool that Brut still exists. I may just buy a bottle for old time sake.

(Sorry LoserSlick for derailing. CPs in the mail)
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-05-2016, 11:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SLeeLeeS
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Oh.....I thought you were asking us if we still wore Brut cologne. In my day, I was a pretty good "smell"! But of course, I forgot how to spell Brut!! I believe the fumes have impaired my ability to spell!

My stepdad always wore Brut! The old school green bottle. haha Great memories. Love that smell, reminds me of some happy times before he passed away.

Thanks for making me think of that!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Oh.....I thought you were asking us if we still wore Brut cologne. In my day, I was a pretty good "smell"! But of course, I forgot how to spell Brut!! I believe the fumes have impaired my ability to spell!

Leave a comment:

• LoserSlick
    replied
    c'mon make a brute u shmucks

Leave a comment:

• LoserSlick
    started a topic The MyBrute Thread

The MyBrute Thread

post your BRUTE.
    Last edited by LoserSlick; 01-09-2016, 10:24 PM.
Working...
X