Iowa Men's Bball Wayyyyyy Overated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa Men's Bball Wayyyyyy Overated

Ranked 15 and have lost to MICHIGAN and are getting their butts whooped by Ohio State as we speak

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Originally posted by Portis'HomeDogg
    Ranked 15 and have lost to MICHIGAN and are getting their butts whooped by Ohio State as we speak

Yeah, they're a bunch of black and gold chodes.

Comment

Teams rise and fall in the rankings as the season goes on......ups and downs......
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        Yeah, they're a bunch of black and gold chodes.

But I do like them better than the Cyclones.

The Cyclones almost have Chief colors. Everytime a see a Cyclone fan I get pissed off at first untill I realise it's not a Chief fan. It's just an instinctive reaction.

Comment

I'd take Cardinal and Gold over Black and Yellow any day

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

I'd take Cardinal and Gold over Black and Yellow any day

Plus Iowa City is twice the town Ames is. They have alot more better looking chicks!! Ames is a sausage fest, but that's to be expected since it's a Agriculture/Engineering school.

Comment

im only 30 min. away from iowa city i've been to like 4 games it's really cool on gameday, a lot of tailgaters and stuff

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
              -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

im only 30 min. away from iowa city i've been to like 4 games it's really cool on gameday, a lot of tailgaters and stuff

Hmm, and I'm only 30 minutes away from Ames.

I've been to couple games at both. For the record, I like both teams but I tend to favor Iowa City a little more just for stupid reasons like the colors and the party factor of the city itself.

Comment

cool, yea i see what u mean about the colors but still

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                  -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Working...
                  X