Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I pulled this Elway out of a pack today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pulled this Elway out of a pack today.

Feel free to move this where it belongs. I am not very smart. Anyway just wanted to show you guys this. Pulled it out of a 2015 Panini Prestige pack today!

My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

This makes me want to go back to collecting football cards. Used to collect Pro Set and Tools, but I know those ain't the high dollar.
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
      This makes me want to go back to collecting football cards. Used to collect Pro Set and Tools, but I know those ain't the high dollar.
      This is off a cheap pack. My $15 pack didn't give me much. This was off the $5 pack. 2nd to last card in the pack. I nearly lost my mind!

Comment

Nice pull. Now a days people waste money on pulling packs in video games and they're not even real. THis makes me want to go back to my younger days and collect cards. Nice pull again.
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58FJxqMstDuwD8R_QIJdSA

Comment

I think that every kid collected cards. I was smart enough to actually keep all my good ones. In high school from about mid Sophmore year until I left for college I worked at a sports cards store and the owner basically paid me in cards ($5 an hour or $10 in cards). I remember that he had a case of 83 topps football cards. I probably bought 100 packs out of that damn thing and I only get 1 Elway rookie. Was such a fun time always wanted to have that card collection to pass down to my son, but that was never ment to be. But it is still fun to sit down with my girls and look at my old cards
          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

I really miss card collecting it was huge hobby of mine until whole market crashed those were the glory days. I still have John Elway rookie card it's one of my favorites.
            Last edited by Chillez; 02-24-2016, 02:36 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
              I think that every kid collected cards. I was smart enough to actually keep all my good ones. In high school from about mid Sophmore year until I left for college I worked at a sports cards store and the owner basically paid me in cards ($5 an hour or $10 in cards). I remember that he had a case of 83 topps football cards. I probably bought 100 packs out of that damn thing and I only get 1 Elway rookie. Was such a fun time always wanted to have that card collection to pass down to my son, but that was never ment to be. But it is still fun to sit down with my girls and look at my old cards
              Hey, I'm a girl and I collect cards (Broncos and NASCAR).

Perhaps they will appreciate your collection. Your enthusiasm can rub off on them.
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by crazyanimal8 View Post
                Nice pull. Now a days people waste money on pulling packs in video games and they're not even real. THis makes me want to go back to my younger days and collect cards. Nice pull again.
                I collected when I was a kid then recently started again. Maybe a year or so ago. I was doing it as a hobby by myself. Then I started putting videos on my channel. Turns out people search for that sort of thing quite often. Guess there are still some collectors out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                  I really miss card collecting it was huge hobby of mine until whole market crashed those were the glory days. I still have John Elway rookie card it's one of my favorites.
                  They aren't worth much if anything, but the thrill of getting an awesome card is still there.

Comment

Okay... I moved it....
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Okay... I moved it....
                      Anything goes... Fitting and I still couldn't figure it out. You guys are going to have trouble with me!

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Okay... I moved it....
                        Originally posted by JRTrax View Post
                        Anything goes... Fitting and I still couldn't figure it out. You guys are going to have trouble with me!
                        I'm glad he moved it because I didn't know where to put it.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by JRTrax View Post
                          They aren't worth much if anything, but the thrill of getting an awesome card is still there.
                          Yeah man that's always good feeling card collecting is fun.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not a card collector, but the one I have is a doozy

Back in 1991 my ex-wives sister's ex-boyfriend (got all that :-) won this at a silicon valley company party drawing. Being a 9er fan & Bronco hater he had zero interest in keeping it so gave it to me.

Have no idea if it's even worth anything on the open market, though I'd never part with it
                            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                              Not a card collector, but the one I have is a doozy

Back in 1991 my ex-wives sister's ex-boyfriend (got all that :-) won this at a silicon valley company party drawing. Being a 9er fan & Bronco hater he had zero interest in keeping it so gave it to me.

Have no idea if it's even worth anything on the open market, though I'd never part with it
                              I'm going to tell you a secret. Make sure you don't tell any of these guys. They might make fun of me. When I was in elementary school I wrote a letter to Elway. I got an autographed card back in the mail. Who knows if it was an authentic autograph. But who cares I had an Elway autograph. Few years later I traded it for a box of worthless comic books. 15 years pass and I am still carrying around the box of comics. I was so broke once I sold the box of comics for $15 so I could buy some smokes. True story! Don't tell the other guys though.

Comment

Working...
                              X