New little Bronco Cheerleader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New little Bronco Cheerleader

I've been away from the boards for awhile but for a good reason, my wife had our first daughter on DEC 30 (8.6lbs, 19.3ins long). Along with my two sons (7 & 6 yrs old) will be watching the game Sunday. She already has her Bronco outfit with bib and bow and the boys have their jerseys. GO BRONCOS!

Anyway, another Bronco fan in the world and for the ladies on the board good news another girl in training. I'm back to work (it's been 3 months so probably won't see me to often). Take Care and hopefully BRONCOS will beat the COLTS!

Ah, how cute, what's her name?

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Comment

hey

Good on you, Dude!

Just what the world needs, is a fine strong young women raised by a
      good man such as yourself! Remember to let your wife in on the deal, too!

(Just joking, 'cause my wife was watching me type this!)

You got the big family, dude! Lotta responsibility.

I'm sure you got broad shoulders for the load ahead!

Good Luck, to you and yours, and may every day be better than the last!
      - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Congratulations!! And Thanks for stopping in
        Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 01-09-2005, 06:33 AM. Reason: My bad spelling as usual

Comment

Congrats! Take care.

Comment

congratulations

Comment

WOOOO AWSOME! CONGRATS, NOW ALL YOU NEED IS A BRONCO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                I've been away from the boards for awhile but for a good reason, my wife had our first daughter on DEC 30 (8.6lbs, 19.3ins long). Along with my two sons (7 & 6 yrs old) will be watching the game Sunday. She already has her Bronco outfit with bib and bow and the boys have their jerseys. GO BRONCOS!

Anyway, another Bronco fan in the world and for the ladies on the board good news another girl in training. I'm back to work (it's been 3 months so probably won't see me to often). Take Care and hopefully BRONCOS will beat the COLTS!
                Congratulations!

Our first is due in about 3 months and we already got the Broncos Bib. My wife isn't really into football but she tolerates a little bit of Broncomania. We don't know the gender yet or we'd probably have the cheerleeder outfit already. We saw it in a store in Vegas, of all places, and it was actually my wife who thought it was too cute.

She also doesn't know that I'm planning to make certain that any and all kids that we have become Broncomaniacs. Heh heh heh...
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Congratulations, remember to raise her right!

Comment

Congratulations....how sweet ....and where is the picture ?

Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

How sad, yet another broncos collapse for your little girl to have to witness...
                        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

thanks for all your condolences! but i do not know how to put her picture on the computer. sad to say i'm computer illerate but she is a doll in her bronco uni. thanks again from the nomad broncofan family. god bless. colts was an awesome team and maybe next year we'll bounce back.

Comment

Working...
                          X