No announcement yet.

Is Coffee Over Rated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife thinks im crazy as i get hot coffee when its in the 90s. Id rather have a donut and coffee than much of anything else....i may have to start my own coffee amd donut diet
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      Wife thinks im crazy as i get hot coffee when its in the 90s. Id rather have a donut and coffee than much of anything else....i may have to start my own coffee amd donut diet
      Maybe we should consider starting a restaurant. Trouble is, we may lose all our profit due to consumption of the products we sell!!!:doh:

Comment

• If you ever get to visit France (or a number of other European countries), do have a coffee at one of their many outdoor restaurants. It's a simple but satisfying experience.

Comment

• Had to get up waaaaaay too early today....

this has "bean" my boost for the day.:thumb:

Thank You!

Comment

• Comment

• Never been much of a coffee guy, however I can't function of a morning without my big mug of black tea!
              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• If I were about to be executed, my last request would be for a coffee!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                  If I were about to be executed, my last request would be for a coffee!
                  Yes a coffee, and perhaps a basic machine that makes a person invisible.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Yes a coffee, and perhaps a basic machine that makes a person invisible.
                    Ive could never afford it but ive heard that some very premium high end topshelf coffee will make you invisible. Has gold flakes in it and can bend light around you...thats what they used in the predator movies
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                      If I were about to be executed, my last request would be for a coffee!
                      Mine would be sex with my top 10 list, but to each their own. :dance:

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                        Ive could never afford it but ive heard that some very premium high end topshelf coffee will make you invisible. Has gold flakes in it and can bend light around you...thats what they used in the predator movies
                        How did I miss that? Such an easy solution!!! Might have to try some before my wife has another task for me....:thumb:

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        Mine would be sex with my top 10 list, but to each their own. :dance:
                        If so, I would suggest you save your best for last....perhaps even die of exhaustion! That would be a good way to go!

Comment

• still looks cool to me...

Comment

• I really don't know what I would do if I couldn't start my day with this gift that is called coffee. It's a must and ever since I purchased a Keurig it just got that much better!! Unbelievable how much better it tastes than a regular pot

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              I really don't know what I would do if I couldn't start my day with this gift that is called coffee. It's a must and ever since I purchased a Keurig it just got that much better!! Unbelievable how much better it tastes than a regular pot
                              Keurig's are sure convenient but I can't say anything I've had from one is my favorite. Probably just a preference thing I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                still looks cool to me...

If I went to a coffee shop and got that, the tip is going to change dramatically depending on who's standing behind the counter.

Any fellow Peet's, Westrock, or Roaming Goat fans out there?

I read an article the other day about Dunkin making coffee flavored breakfast cereal with caffeine. Starbucks is probably kicking themselves in the ass right now. Not a fan anyway. Get a better Macchiato at Burger King for half as much.

Comment

Working...
                                X