Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Can, Can, Can...

My jokes are so bad, I deserve to be roasted!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Beets me!

(sorry....had to bring that one out of retirement!!)

OK, more appropriately.......Bean there, drank that!

It never gets old, bud...even if we do. :thumb:
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
        It never gets old, bud...even if we do. :thumb:
        I know Greg.....no matter how much I post, I prefer this stuff most of the time. I gravitate to other forums, but this is more in the sweet spot, along with talking pure sports!!

And if it wasn't so late, I'd have me a dark roasted, full bodied cup of java right now......but tomorrow morning will be worth waiting for.:thumb:

Comment

I know Greg.....no matter how much I post, I prefer this stuff most of the time. I gravitate to other forums, but this is more in the sweet spot, along with talking pure sports!!

And if it wasn't so late, I'd have me a dark roasted, full bodied cup of java right now......but tomorrow morning will be worth waiting for.:thumb:
          No doubt!

Ahhhhhh....I needed a venti this morning. Three hours of sleep - had to stay up to watch Federer in the Australian Open semis.

Now...let's see what's going on in the political section.

Comment

No doubt!

Ahhhhhh....I needed a venti this morning. Three hours of sleep - had to stay up to watch Federer in the Australian Open semis.

Now...let's see what's going on in the political section.
            Now that's a cup of jo!!! (Sorry to all the Jo's out there!). The again, another apology....if the dude holding the cup is a wee little fellow.

OHHHHH.....be prepared for the political place, I think I mentioned you in one of my posts today. It's all good!:thumb: Some smart folks in that zone.

But I digress....I am downing a great cup as we speak. FTR......I typically love "free trade" coffee, but that stays here, right?!

Comment

Now that's a cup of jo!!! (Sorry to all the Jo's out there!). The again, another apology....if the dude holding the cup is a wee little fellow.

OHHHHH.....be prepared for the political place, I think I mentioned you in one of my posts today. It's all good!:thumb: Some smart folks in that zone.

But I digress....I am downing a great cup as we speak. FTR......I typically love "free trade" coffee, but that stays here, right?!
              "Free trade" coffee! You're pushing the boundaries, man!

It's all good. I love seeing some manner of understanding and acceptance in political discourse. Especially where "solutions" are concerned. Just about everyone wants a better world...they just have different theories on how to get there. A handshake and a hug, and you realize the person you were arguing with really does care, too.

Hey, there's nothing a good cup of coffee can't fix.

Comment

Let's stick with coffee... at least here :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  Let's stick with coffee... at least here :thumb:
                  I think I meant Fair Trade Coffee.....oooops........truth is, everywhere I go, it is very good! That's all on me!!!

Although coffee and politics can go together, because after all, coffee goes with pretty much anything.....the p word is certainly not welcome anywhere near this thread!!! No jo for them!!!

Comment

Black rifle company coffee, because it's good coffee and of course, cause Merica!
                    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                      Black rifle company coffee, because it's good coffee and of course, cause Merica!
                      Black Rifle Coffee!!! Do they make that for single-action coffee pots? Got me a Keurig ~

Comment

Black Rifle Coffee!!! Do they make that for single-action coffee pots? Got me a Keurig ~
                        I was so jealous about your Keurig, I couldn't help but brew a little over it!

Comment

Lum, I am disappointed. A true coffee drinker doesn't use a Keurig maker. A true coffee drinker would go broke paying for 15-20 of those little cups a day.
                          sigpic
                          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                            Lum, I am disappointed. A true coffee drinker doesn't use a Keurig maker. A true coffee drinker would go broke paying for 15-20 of those little cups a day.
                            Hahaha!!! I do, B…I go for broke with my coffee expenses!

I get most of my coffee at coffeehouses because I just can’t do good espresso at home. Between that and the Keurig, I probably brew through 1/4 of my disposable income on coffee (need one of those industrial espresso machines)

Comment

I was so jealous about your Keurig, I couldn't help but brew a little over it!
                              Can! Letting jealousy percolate will only put new cracks in your mug.

Comment

Can! Letting jealousy percolate will only put new cracks in your mug.
                                I see now that I will have to filter though each and every drip you drop. Sure you may stimulate some conversation, but I have not bean impressed. In fact, you should be grounded for choosing such coarse words. I am not fine with that. You continue to press my buttons!

Comment

Working...
                                X