No announcement yet.

Is Coffee Over Rated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never knew coffee could be so much fun.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I see now that I will have to filter though each and every drip you drop. Sure you may stimulate some conversation, but I have not bean impressed. In fact, you should be grounded for choosing such coarse words. I am not fine with that. You continue to press my buttons!

Ok, you win the java lightning round. There's no topping that one.
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

I never knew coffee could be so much fun.
        Welcome to Coffee Talk!

My mug is nearing empty…now I'm getting a little verklempt.

Talk amongst yourselves.
        I'll give you a topic.
        The Italian Neo Realist Movement in film was neither Italian nor neo nor particularly a movement. Discuss!

……..

There I feel better.

I do need to freshen my mug, and the coffee here at work is watered down imitation Joe (with just a hint of mold). So, I guess it’s off to Bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
          Welcome to Coffee Talk!

Talk amongst yourselves.
          I'll give you a topic.
          The Italian Neo Realist Movement in film was neither Italian nor neo nor particularly a movement. Discuss!

……..

There I feel better.

I do need to freshen my mug, and the coffee here at work is watered down imitation Joe (with just a hint of mold). So, I guess it’s off to Bucks!
          Dang, can't CP this.

What a great memory. Time for some coffee. :thumb:

Comment

Black Rifle Coffee!!! Do they make that for single-action coffee pots? Got me a Keurig ~
            Could you imagine a semi-auto Keurig?! I will take the magnum high grain heavy load
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              Dang, can't CP this.

What a great memory. Time for some coffee. :thumb:
              I couldn’t remember Linda Richman’s lines verbatim (if my memory was that good it would be like buttah). I loved that old sketch, though - SNL in the 90’s was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                Could you imagine a semi-auto Keurig?! I will take the magnum high grain heavy load
                That’s the next Keurig up!

Enjoy a higher caliber cup of coffee…with steam powered semi-automatic action. Take your water to the next level with the Hydro-Shok model. :thumb:

Comment

Welcome to Coffee Talk!

Talk amongst yourselves.
                  I'll give you a topic.

……..

There I feel better.

You nailed it!

Time for a cawww-fee.......

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    You nailed it!

Time for a cawww-fee.......
                    Okay, let's take a call. The number is 555-4444.

Call! We'll talk, no big whoop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                      Okay, let's take a call. The number is 555-4444.

Call! We'll talk, no big whoop!
                      Party on Lum!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Party on Lum!!!
                        Party on, my friend!

Comment

• I'm sitting here having a good time reading through this thread but,.... I don't get it. 😀

Is coffee overreacted? The answer is it depends on who you ask. My answer is yes.. it's overrated. I don't drink coffee, I've maybe had 20 cups in my entire life and I didn't really enjoy any of them. I figure if I have to load coffee down with a ton cream and sugar just to drink it and get all that added fat and calories.. what's the point, ... not worth it.
                          Plus, I drink very little caffeine in general these days. My Doctor is convinced caffeine is the devil and will kill us all.. he can be very persuasive. Persuasive enough to where I switched Diet Coke for Caffeine free Diet Coke.. lol

I don't like alcohol either so I guess I'm probably some kind of freak of nature or something. Lol
                          My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

• Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
                            I'm sitting here having a good time reading through this thread but,.... I don't get it. ��

Is coffee overreacted? The answer is it depends on who you ask. My answer is yes.. it's overrated. I don't drink coffee, I've maybe had 20 cups in my entire life and I didn't really enjoy any of them. I figure if I have to load coffee down with a ton cream and sugar just to drink it and get all that added fat and calories.. what's the point, ... not worth it.
                            Plus, I drink very little caffeine in general these days. My Doctor is convinced caffeine is the devil and will kill us all.. he can be very persuasive. Persuasive enough to where I switched Diet Coke for Caffeine free Diet Coke.. lol

I don't like alcohol either so I guess I'm probably some kind of freak of nature or something. Lol
                            You don't like coffee???

That's cool.......

No I mean it!!!

:nono:

But seriously, we're good!!!

Not to worry......the caffeine is kicking in.

Comment

• I've never had it
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
                                I'm sitting here having a good time reading through this thread but,.... I don't get it. 😀

D'oh! Coffee is an “acquired taste” for most folks. I’ll never forget my first mug…I was like 12 or 13 and snuck some coffee from my Mom and Dad’s coffee pot. I didn’t put anything in it…just left it black - I wanted to taste unadulterated coffee. I loved the smell of fresh coffee grounds (even as a kid) and was expecting this hot beverage to taste every bit delectable. I couldn’t wait! So, my first taste of coffee was…………….POISON!!!!! It tasted terrible! It was bitter and unpalatable – I thought, “this is just gross” and threw it away. A few days go by, and I thought, “no…I can do this, I want to be an adult and this is what adults drink.” So this time, I mixed it with some cream and sugar and drank the whole mug. As time would go by I began to enjoy the flavor of coffee more and more (and savored its bitter notes), drinking it only black. Eventually, that would graduate to espresso - the coffee-ist coffee of them all!

My wife has sipped espresso and you should see her face…it’s like one of these ~

Definitely an acquired taste…but ohhh, so good! :dance:

Comment

Working...
                                X