Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Coffee Over Rated?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    You don't like coffee???

    That's cool.......


    No I mean it!!!


    :nono:


    But seriously, we're good!!!







    Not to worry......the caffeine is kicking in.
    Beaning Joe in the coffee thread? That’s grounds for a roasting!
    To infinity...and beyond.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
      Beaning Joe in the coffee thread? That’s grounds for a roasting!
      I am passing through the MB, and stopped by to see what's new in the "coffee shop". The great news.....I sit here, with a wonderful, full bodied, dark roast by my side. It is a wonderful thing......hey, good company in the ole coffee shop as well.:thumb:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I am passing through the MB, and stopped by to see what's new in the "coffee shop". The great news.....I sit here, with a wonderful, full bodied, dark roast by my side. It is a wonderful thing......hey, good company in the ole coffee shop as well.:thumb:
        Great news, indeed! Good friends, good coffee…good mojo!

        Ah, dark roast…one of my favs! So much flavor! Got me a cold brew today - smoothing out variety is one of the riches in life. :thumb:

        Happy Super Bowl Eve!
        To infinity...and beyond.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
          Great news, indeed! Good friends, good coffee…good mojo!

          Ah, dark roast…one of my favs! So much flavor! Got me a cold brew today - smoothing out variety is one of the riches in life. :thumb:

          Happy Super Bowl Eve!
          Totally dig your message, but my name isn't Eve.











          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Totally dig your message, but my name isn't Eve.











            As it would turn out...I was drinking the wrong "cold brew."

            To infinity...and beyond.

            Comment


            • Used to be a heavy coffee drinker - at least once a day.

              Then switched to - one in the morning if I needed it - it was a massive improvement to my overall system while also getting that necessary kick boost.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pghero View Post
                Used to be a heavy coffee drinker - at least once a day.

                Then switched to - one in the morning if I needed it - it was a massive improvement to my overall system while also getting that necessary kick boost.
                We are like frozen cars......we need a kick start now and again!>>:thumb:

                however, when some of us have too many, it looks like this.....>

                Comment


                • When I was a career person......









                  Comment


                  • I drink about two cups aday.....In fact in drinking coffee right now.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      I drink about two cups aday.....In fact im drinking coffee right now.
                      Darn I must have just missed havin a cup with ya!! Next time IB. Donuts would also be nice! In fact, I think we should have one big MB coffee break together!!







                      geez, I am taking a real "shining" to this topic!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        When I was a career person......









                        "God, I'd give anything for a coffee. I'd give my damned soul just for a dark roast." - CanDB as Jack Torrance in the Shining.

                        Sitting here in the snowy mountains, away from the city, sipping a mug. Life is good.
                        To infinity...and beyond.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                          "God, I'd give anything for a coffee. I'd give my damned soul just for a dark roast." - CanDB as Jack Torrance in the Shining.

                          Sitting here in the snowy mountains, away from the city, sipping a mug. Life is good.
                          Snow mountains!!! You on a vaca bud?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Snow mountains!!! You on a vaca bud?
                            Yeah, bro! My wife and I spent the last four days up in our local mountains (snowy Valentine's). So much snow...finally got to shovel some of it! :dance:

                            But, we’re going back home today.
                            To infinity...and beyond.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                              Yeah, bro! My wife and I spent the last four days up in our local mountains (snowy Valentine's). So much snow...finally got to shovel some of it! :dance:

                              But, we’re going back home today.
                              Hey Gman....you getting your Canadian "on".....because I sure could get me some Californian "on"!!! Did I tell ya how much I luv Cali???:dance:

                              Glad you and your lady enjoyed Valentine's in a beautiful setting!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Hey Gman....you getting your Canadian "on".....because I sure could get me some Californian "on"!!! Did I tell ya how much I luv Cali???:dance:

                                Glad you and your lady enjoyed Valentine's in a beautiful setting!
                                Totally getting my "Canadian" on! Forecast calls for another one to two feet of snow up here on Friday and Saturday. Wish we could stay and get snowed in...but, it's back to reality.

                                Thanks, bud! Get you and your Mrs. down here to Cali! There's mountains of snow and great coffee waiting for ya!
                                To infinity...and beyond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X